NOV Filers EAD/AP not Approved/received.

anilsingh72

Registered Users (C)
Are there any Nov 1st week filers whose EAD and AP hasnt approved yet?
I havent received any information till date either about EAD or AP. The AVM just plays your application.... was received...on ... we mailed you a receipt... its taking ..blah blah..

I am worried why is it taking so long for me?

Waiting for AP..

RD: 11/21/01
ND: 12/11/01
EAD Approved: 01/08/02
Still waiting for AP Approval....

Same here,,,,,, any suggestions

Hi,
My MD is Oct 26th and ND is Dec 5th, I have received my EAD on Dec 28th, but AP is still pending, and I am getting the same message, "We have received your petition, blah blah blah\', I am travelling outside of the country in 3rd week of Feb, and I don\'t know what to do, any suggestions?

No EAD approval. AP approved Jan-11(RD: Nov20; ND Dec10th..)

It seems those filed between November 1st week to 3rd week, It got struck...when I made a phone call to IIO,then on the same day, my AP got approved. Talk to IIO...

november_filed, you are right. Many folks got the EAD within 4 weeks.

It seems, the Nov 16 - Dec 10th period is slow. No clue. Did any one call the IIO? How long does it take to get thro to talk with an IIO any idea?

If you start calling from morning, you can hold within 30 minutes....

Dont try it in the afternoon, It will take hours to withhold IIO...better try it in the morning..You should be patient enough to try...phone lines are always busy...keep trying..When I talked to IIO, my AP approved. I will wait for another week or so then I will call IIO...to findout my EAD status...keep in touch...