Nov / Dec 2001 140 waiters tracking

Moulin Rouge

Registered Users (C)
With the first two Jan 2002 (RD - 1/3 ND - 1/9) approvals out, its time to start tracking 2001 waiters in one list.. Plz post your details (RD/ND/Partial EAC if any) here..

Thanks !!

RD:11/05, ND:11/15, EB2, Labor Substitute, Still Waiting........

Hi,

I used a old labor (around 2 yrs old) for I-140 & the labor was matching with my qualifications & experience almost perfectly. My lawyer told me that there should not be any problem. I haven\'t got any update in my case besides old AVM message "it will take 140 - 250 days blah blah...."

Is there anyone with this kind of case in the past? or What kind of complications can be expected in my case?

I Need help..............

-akv

Still Waiting!!

RD: 12/05/01, ND: 12/10/01.
Dont know whats happening? Everyone who applied around the same time seems to be getting it!!! I have seen approvals for 12/24 also.
Man, this is a suspense thriller *>

Any updates

Hi Johnleee
Any idea why VSC is taking so much time for your NIW when even the Jan ND people are getting approvals

yes

yes but i sent my app in jan..so i dont know when it will get approved. do you wish to communicate so that we can talk more about it

No idea

Still waiting. I can understand that the NIW case is more complex than ordinary EB2. But I takes longer than I expected.

New VSC Processing Times

VSC just released its latest processing times. According to VSC, the current processing date for I-140s is 12/17/01 (this was supposedly as of 02/04/02). I guess this is good news for those of us who filed in early and mid December, but VSC seems to be processing cases very erratically.

RFE

I have an RFE on Feb 19th. Do not know the details!! Wonder what they want now.
RD: 12/05 ND: 12/10 RFE: 02/19

congratulations

Hi Johnleee
Just saw on instrack that your NIW is approved. congrats.could you post your degree/experience and number of letters etc. Good luck on the next stage.