Nov/Dec 2000 cases

It happend to me too

When I called IIO almost 2 1/2 months ago, She told me that my case
was assigned to an officer and I got an RFE. Within couple of weeks we
got a RFE for my Wife\'s Birth certificate, we responded and INS
received on 4/23/02.
Last week when I called NSC, IIO said my case was never assigned to an
officer, it was kind of strange and meaningless.

Any update guys!!!!

What happened to old times ramukesi, 10years etc., Are we seeing light at the end of the tunnel. May God bless us all.

ANY MORE NEWS ON THESE CASES

Hi Everyone,
No change in my situation, spoke with IIO Today and she still says that case is in area waiting for more information. Same as last week.

later.

talk with IIO today

She said my file is with an officer, and asked me to wait. Don\'t know how long it will take.

Sep 2000 case still waiting

Same experience:
Talked to an IIO about 3 months ago and was told that the case was
assigned but the IIO did not know when. Then when I called about 1 months ago I was told that the case was never assigned.

I see no value in talking to IIO except getting an illusion of something happening.

RFE was for Employment Verification and my Wife recent Name Change

On May 6th, RFE was for Employment Verification and my wife documents to support Name Change that happened 4 years ago. Responded on May 19th, AVM Updated on May 23.

Friend on Mine & his wife Approved today according to AVM

ND - Dec 2000
EB2 - India

Lets hope for the best.

Later

Update

We contacted our Senator and he has sent in the request to INS. No response yet. Our case is waiting for the "connection between I140 and I485". Consulate in India says the I140 has not been requsted back by INS.

My lawyer suggests that it might be quicker to start a CP, since the I140 is for sure in the consulate, so we\'re going for it. Hope I get the GC atleast with this process.

PD: June 1998
RD: Dec 2000