Nov 30%(4/30/2003)... 10 more for Dec to move

As per Rupnet as of 2:45 PM 04/30/2003, 166 Nov cases (approvals & RFE) looked into by BCIS, out of a total of 390 odd cases.

Thats about 42% .... so Dec'2001 is not very far.

I am also a Dec 2001.

I have run the script posted here a few times on EAC 02-062-5xxxx which correspond to ND 13 Dec.

As of yesterday 1 was approved in Feb 2003, 15 in March 2003 and until yesterday 33 in April 2003. So they have definetely started on Dec.

It is unclear what selection criteria they are using.

Few things

I guess they try to align with the 15 month FP rule ( clear as much people as possible who have almost done 15 months of fp .. who wants to spend more money doing FP )

But prioritize them with their RDs...

like 062 has cases with RD of Nov 15th to RD of Dec 5th.

With 062, they probably working on the Nov cases that are approaching 15 months of FP and move forward

Guess I am wasting time understanding the fuzziness of fuzzy logic

:D

EAC 02 062 5XXX all has ND 13 December.

If one sort the data one can see a resoanable high numbers of cases with "received" as the only comment. These are children below the FP age.

Another interesting detail is that of the ND Dec 13 2001 which were approved within the last five days FP dates were:

Feb 15 and 26
March 1
April 24
May 6 and 20
June 27
July 8
all 2002

Some of them was duplicate indicating husband and wife.

I believe one have to have more than "a beautiful mind" to see the pattern.

Your case is a Dec RD not necessarily meaning all cases are Decs. It could be a mix of Dec and Nov or even earlier RD.
As 063 and 064. I am not convinced that Dec starts yet, but it is close. :eek:

As far as I am aware 062 is Dec 13 ND's.
RD can be anything.
My picture of the process is that cases are divided to the BCIS staff in a random process. Each staff is then examine the case according to the RD.
If we end in a pile with a slow person or together with difficult cases it takes longer than if we end in a pile with a fast person or together with easy cases. Therefore it is very difficult to figure out the system. It is similar to the patent offices your case is very depended on the examiner.
However, there must be some sort of a insentive system which keep them to the fire. It would be nice to know a former BCIS employee ;-)

Hi DoctorT,
Ours is also 062 series and till now we haven't heard anything. Keep posted of any details you come across for this series as you are also of the same. Which category and state are you?

hope

all in all it appears we are moving forward which is the main thing...there will always be "fuzzy logic"..and inconsistencies...and frustrations along the way...but eventually we will get there!!:) ..and soon december filers will be a thing of the past....!!