NOV 1999 Guys

Rajan Mani

Registered Users (C)
Any Nov 1999 guys are waiting for Approval. Pls post your info. My ND is Nove 1999, RFE received by INS is June 16th. Still waiting

Oct 99 Case Pending...

Hi Dude,

I am in the same boat like you... My dates are as follows:

PD - 09/27/1998
RD - 10/04/1999
ND - 10/13/1999
FP - 03/08/2001
RFE for Employment Letter Issued by INS - 06/13/2001
RFE for Employment Letter Recieved by INS - 07/02/2001
The AVM was updated on July 2nd that my RFE was recieved. Still waiting for approval. Mine is a clear cut case with no company name changes or mergers. I have been with the same employer for over 4 years now. The wait is very frustrating and painful.

Oct 99 Case Pending

Hi

The same frustrated man !!!
PD 10/98
RD 10/07/99
ND 10/18/99
FP 03/03/01 ( First time )
FP 05/09/01

No RFE till date.

Called IIO four times in last two months. On 8/16/01 call IIO and
got message that it will take another 4 weeks. Files is with officer.
While enquiring why the case has taken so much time, said your I-140 was in storage and it took long time to bring from storage.

Did you try writing to the INS ?

Hi Rajan,

since it has been over two months since your RFE has been recieved did you try writing to the INS regarding your case ? Did u talk to an IIO ? I am planning to wait till the end of this month, and then write to the INS as well as to the senator. Two months will be completed by the end of this month since they recieved the RFE. I have spoken to IIO officers a couple of times, but all the time they say the case is with an officer under review and it will take another 30 to 60 days. Standard answer... It is so frustrating.... By the way what was your RFE all about ? Do you have a company name change or a merger issue ?

No Title

MY lawyer talked to an INS officer last week and asked the officer to bring this issue to the attention of a supervisor.What I have been told by Lawyer is wait until Sept.04 (long weekend) and if it didn\'t happen he is again going to call and will try talk to a supervisor directly .if that also not going to work, he said he will raise this issue in American Lawyers Association and will get an authentic reply from INS on my case.

I don\'t know I what I can do from my side. As you said probably I will write to INS some ponint of time . Pls give me some ideas about wirting letter like whom it is addresed etc.

I will post my progress. I do have a comp. Name change, but My lawyer filed Amended I-140 in early Feb and I believe it is approved. RFE is for just Emp. letter and Pay stub.

Rajan Mani.

Address it it the Immigration and Naturalization Service itself...

You can address your letter to the Immigration and Naturalization Service itself... Tell them about your case and let them know that it is well beyond the maximum timeframe alloted by them to process the case. Kindly request them to expedite your case. Send the request in by FedEx or Priority Mail.

Letter by Attorney

Hi
I am requesting my Attorney to write a letter.
I have not got response from them. They said they will call INS first.