Nov. 18, 2003 case approved

hairturnedwhite

Registered Users (C)
Hello! Everyone,

I am glad to tell you that my I-140, I-485 were approved yesterday, Jan. 24, 2005 per online and email. But my husband's application hasn't been approved yet. Hope his will get approve soon.

My info:

EB3/regular, CHN
PD: 10/2001
I-140/I-485/EAD, ND: 11/18/2003, AD: 1/24/2005, no refs
FP: 6/18/2004
NameCheck: sent email on 10/27/2003, haven't received email yet from FBI
Sent email to the senator (OH) last Thurday and don't know if his office made any inquiry or not

And I sincerely wish those in the waiting line can see the end of this long journey soon. Hang on there, everybody and we will be your cheering squad.

Here I really want to thank Mr. Khanna for this wonderful forum and thank him for what he did for us, the immigration community. At the same time I want to thank everyone joining in this forum, it's so nice to be part of this big family.

hairturnedwhite said:
Hello! Everyone,

I am glad to tell you that my I-140, I-485 were approved yesterday, Jan. 24, 2005 per online and email. But my husband's application hasn't been approved yet. Hope his will get approve soon.

My info:

EB3/regular, CHN
PD: 10/2001
I-140/I-485/EAD, ND: 11/18/2003, AD: 1/24/2005, no refs
FP: 6/18/2004
NameCheck: sent email on 10/27/2003, haven't received email yet from FBI
Sent email to the senator (OH) last Thurday and don't know if his office made any inquiry or not

And I sincerely wish those in the waiting line can see the end of this long journey soon. Hang on there, everybody and we will be your cheering squad.

Here I really want to thank Mr. Khanna for this wonderful forum and thank him for what he did for us, the immigration community. At the same time I want to thank everyone joining in this forum, it's so nice to be part of this big family.

Congratulations on your 140 and 485 approval.
What info.(like case #, name etc?) do we have to provide when sending an email to Senator? Could you pls share with us?
I appreciate your response.

hairturnedwhite,
Congradulations!! Do you have sample letter to send Senataor. If post it here that would be great.

Thanks

How to check LUD changes..

Hi I am new to this forum, i could not find a way to do new post so i m replying to thos thread, and i am waiting on my I 485 approval, my FP recieved on Nov 26th, no sign of approval yet, i just want to check my LUD changes. How is it possible and is it safe to do that.

Go to the link below, create a "customer" account and add all your pending cases to the account.

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp;jsessionid=bKvSAfAYMmPe

Kashish

sngc said:
Hi I am new to this forum, i could not find a way to do new post so i m replying to thos thread, and i am waiting on my I 485 approval, my FP recieved on Nov 26th, no sign of approval yet, i just want to check my LUD changes. How is it possible and is it safe to do that.

Hi! There,

The senator that I tried to contact with is senator Mike DeWine. He is a member of Immigration, Border Security and Citizenship Subcommittee inside the Judiciary Committee.
His website is: dewine.senator.gov

Like I said I don't know if his office sent out the inquiry or not. But this morning I did send them an email to tell them the news.

I don't think my case will apply to any of you because I didn't elaborate my case, I just write the fact. In the email I told some of my background (my education, my work expericence, my residency in OH) and the basic information of my application (when I started the process) and my problem that my job position might disappear because there is a speculation about it in my company and my concerns of application if that did happen.
Actually I am not sure if this will help or hurt the case. Before I got approval news, I have some doubts about it. Unless the senator's office tells me that they did send out the inquiry, I will not be able tell you the deed does help the case.

About the question of LUD, you have to go to USCIS website to create your own account with the entries of your case number. When you log on to it, you will see the LUD.
For me, there were an LUD change for FP and one for approval.

hairturnedwhite said:
Hi! There,

The senator that I tried to contact with is senator Mike DeWine. He is a member of Immigration, Border Security and Citizenship Subcommittee inside the Judiciary Committee.
His website is: dewine.senator.gov

Like I said I don't know if his office sent out the inquiry or not. But this morning I did send them an email to tell them the news.

I don't think my case will apply to any of you because I didn't elaborate my case, I just write the fact. In the email I told some of my background (my education, my work expericence, my residency in OH) and the basic information of my application (when I started the process) and my problem that my job position might disappear because there is a speculation about it in my company and my concerns of application if that did happen.
Actually I am not sure if this will help or hurt the case. Before I got approval news, I have some doubts about it. Unless the senator's office tells me that they did send out the inquiry, I will not be able tell you the deed does help the case.

About the question of LUD, you have to go to USCIS website to create your own account with the entries of your case number. When you log on to it, you will see the LUD.
For me, there were an LUD change for FP and one for approval.

Just to clarify myself, you didn't provide the information like case # (140 & 485) and service center in the email ?

Yes! I did give my alien#, I-140 and I-485# and date of ND besides my address, phone number.

My labor was applied in Oct, 2001 and was approved around July, 2003, which was also mentioned in the email.