Nov 11th 2003, I-140 approved

diwu

Registered Users (C)
4 days ago I called USCIS to enquire about my pending EAD/AP from 5 months. She took all the information and receipt numbers pending.

My I-140 got approved

but I-485 message says

On February 12, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

It seems they have just responded to my request for more information. I havent received the mail yet. Do you guys think they will look into my I-485 also?

EB3 Nov 11th 2003. Priority Date- Aug 2002.

Thx

Hi Diwu,

It is unclear whether you got a recent 140 approval. If yes, Congrats and appreciate if you can post further details. In case your concern is for 485, the LUD change maybe with the current 140 approval. If your case affected by the retrogression, the 485 approval may come when PD becomes current.

Good luck

DIGS

yes I got I-140 approved yesterday.

I-485 message changed to

On February 12, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

what does the above message mean?

Thx

Congrats on getting your 140 approved!

Did you change address recently and call CIS to inform them? The message you are seeing usually shows up for an address change -- they will send you an AR11 form.

No, I didnt changed address nothing, MY EAD/AP was pending from long time. I called them regarding that, she took all the information and said if you dont receive any information within 30 days call us back. After 4 days, my I-140 got approved and I-485 lud changed.