Nov 03 filers

honeysusu

Registered Users (C)
I need to creat a new thread for Nov 03 filers. People who are fill in this category are welcomed to send me private messages. I really need to talk to someone, otherwise, I'm going to explode because of this inefficient system!!! my info:

140/485/765 filed concurrently on 11/25/03 EB3 NSC
EAD AD 1/8/04
FP done 5/25/04
WAITING....................... :mad:

i'm in chicago, really need to use AC21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HONEYSUSU,
I think we have to wait close to Jan-Feb2005 for Nov,concurrent approvals are still in Sept 2003.Anyways
140-485---Nov 13

Hi Honeysusu,

I think both of our dates are similar.
Mine 140 Nov 4th 03
485 Nov 17th 03
Waiting for both.

Also try to concentrate on other things than thinking about 140 always.
I also need to use AC21. My wife is working in a different place (1200 miles away) and we are expecting a baby this december.

i understand your problem but there are many other things to be happy about.

What r u so upset about

Honeysu..
If you have seen the movie: The Shawshank Redemption, if Andy had xploded, he would never have gotten out eventually. Whats the point of xploding...BTW I am Sept 03 (140 and 485 with FP complete) :)

chill,

Patience Honeysusu

I am applying for my 9th year extension.
I-140 -- RD Oct 10 2003 Pending
I-485 -- RD Nov 21 2003 Pending
FP Done Oct 21 2004

Just take it easy......

NSC concurrent EB3 RIR

My attorney send a mail that he got information from reliable sources that CIS is aggressively processing back-log petitions. Did anyone asked your attorneys to check with NSC about the processing dates? If so, please post the response.

I-140 - Nov'24 2003
I-485 - Dec'29 2003

:mad:

hey, guys:

thank you for your reply and encouragement. my lawyer called 800 number weeks ago but they told her the processing time was not up to my filing date. the reason i am mad is because i am seperated from my husband for almost a year and still don't know when can we be together. plus, flying from chicago to new york always gives me unease feeling. anyways, hope we all get the things we want in the near future.

140 - Nov. 24th, '03
485 - Jan. 24th, '04

Once I get my 140 approved, can I use AC21 and change companies? Is it that after the approval of 140 USCIS has got nothing to do with my employer?
I hope these are not silly questions!

I registered for LUD and noticed my I-140 LUD is 05/06/2004. I applied I-140 in Nov'03. CIS site informs application was recieved....takes 180 days bla...bla....standard message.

What these means?

:mad:

To pandeyraj

you can use AC21 under two conditions: 1. 140 is approved 2. 485 is pending over 180 days. and you have to stay employed under the same type of job when you use AC21. the grace period is one week. ur employer who apply 140 for you can not cancel your case after your 140 is approved.

Honeysusu

honeysusu said:
you can use AC21 under two conditions: 1. 140 is approved 2. 485 is pending over 180 days. and you have to stay employed under the same type of job when you use AC21. the grace period is one week. ur employer who apply 140 for you can not cancel your case after your 140 is approved.

So after 140 is approved, can I consider changing jobs (since my 485 was filed in Jan which makes it more than 180 days)? In that case what would the employer have to do, does he have to notify the USCIS that he is not pulling off my application? I wanted to know how it works since I might get laid off in another 2 months......

yes, of course you can change job after your 140 is approved and 485 is pending over 180 days. your employer can't do anything to withdraw your case after 140 is approved. you don't even need to find another job until ins is asking you to provide your employment status (payroll stub). but this is a grey area for the time period switching the same type jobs. it should be 1 week. but lots people can get away with it. the most important is you have to get your 140 approved.

Honeysusu,

I just read the FAQs on AC21 and am clearer on it now. I think if our 140 application is approved and in my case the 485 HAS been pending for more than 180 days, I do not have to do anything e.g. notifying the USCIS that I am changing jobs etc. until they issue an RFE asking for pay stubs and current employment paper. Is that right??

Padneyraj,I don't think you need to worry about all these things,its more than likely that if your 140 is approved your 485 will be approved as well,but the problem is when will 140 be approved?????You said you have 2 months,that the part to worry about.....