Nov. 01 case still waiting

alittleluck

Registered Users (C)
I am a Nov. 01 case which had aleardy submitted documents for RFE 6 months back and did fingerprint second time 3 months ago. My EAD is going to expire next month.

Should I have my lawyer contact BCIS?

I am thinking of contacting a senator too. Anyone in the Philadelphia area knows which senator I can contact and his/her number? A sample letter would be nice too.

Many thanks in advance.

Before you do anything, I suggest you apply the EAD first. You can not predict the USCIS and you will be under risk if your EAD expires but I-485 is still pending. Right now EAD also takes much longer than before, USCIS suggests you apply 6 months in advance!

We should be getting our approvals soon, there is nothing we can do but to wait and forget about GC. Right now I am enjoying my newborn son. :)

Congrats! sam99.

I had a newborn son at the same time I filed for I-485. He is 2 years old now! :rolleyes:

And also, everyone, thanks for the advice.

Does anyone one know the Vermont fax number in case I need it for my EAD and I-485 inquiry?

Originally posted by sam99
We should be getting our approvals soon, there is nothing we can do but to wait and forget about GC. Right now I am enjoying my newborn son. :)

CONGRATULATIONS!

Originally posted by alittleluck
Congrats! sam99.

I had a newborn son at the same time I filed for I-485. He is 2 years old now! :rolleyes:

And also, everyone, thanks for the advice.

Does anyone one know the Vermont fax number in case I need it for my EAD and I-485 inquiry?

Don't let him know what is GC?:)

Congrats SAM99. May you have a very nice new year. This is a true gift from God.
I am also signing off tonight for the holidays. See you everybody next year.
Happy holidays !!!