• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

notification of interview date when number becomes current

tevolo

Registered Users (C)
When do we get email notification of our interview dates relative to the published bulletin numbers? Our number became current today. When should we get our date? Anyone know? Thanks

Zjrary

When do we get email notification of our interview dates relative to the published bulletin numbers? Our number became current today. When should we get our date? Anyone know? Thanks

I got mine as soon as the visa bulletin was available. However, in January people got their notification's only after about a week or so. I would suggest that you keep checking your status on dvlottery website, as some people never received e-mails at all.

I got mine as soon as the visa bulletin was available. However, in January people got their notification's only after about a week or so. I would suggest that you keep checking your status on dvlottery website, as some people never received e-mails at all.

thank you!

Hi Firi,

Your number becomes current in Feb for EU, and you got your 2nd NL in Dec, 2011 said the interview date is scheduled at 2/21/2012. Right?
So that means if your number becomes current in that month, your interview date will absolutely be scheduled in someday of that month when going for CP, can we assume that is right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Firi,

Your number becomes current in Feb for EU, and you got your 2nd NL in Dec, 2011 said the interview date is scheduled at 2/21/2012. Right?
So that means if your number becomes current in that month, your interview date will absolutely be scheduled in someday of that month when going for CP, can we assume that is right?

Yes, that's how the process goes.