Notices received, FP scheduled. Next?

runwindows

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

My I-485,I-130,I-765 were received by USCIS, Chicago on 5/17/05.
Notices for I-485,I-765 were received on 6/16/05.
I scheduled my biometrics for 7/15/05.

Since me and my wife have been married under two years when do I have to file I-751 to remove conditional status. I am royally confused on when to do that whole thing because I read some sample filings and they required that the temp green card be supplied with it. But of course I don't have a temp one yet and the 2nd anniversary of our marriage is nearing 09/02/05.

Also after fingerprints, do they schedule an appointment with the CIS officer for me or do I have to do it?

I would like to know that as well. I am in the same situation
(Notices received, FP scheduled). I just dont know what to do after that, and there's nothing on CIS to help me understand the next steps of the process. If somene answers, I would appreciate it.

Hey guys,

There is nothing next after your FP/Bio. Its just waiting for them to send any other notices like interviews, if the file you sent is perfect or they will ask for further evidence etc.
If in two weeks there is no change in your status about FP/Bio received etc., then you might have to check if you are stuck with FBI checks.

Well this is what I found in the forums here.

Hope that clarifies your doubts..... Patience is all we need and knowing whats going around with the same time applicants as you.

runwindows said:
Hello,

My I-485,I-130,I-765 were received by USCIS, Chicago on 5/17/05.
Notices for I-485,I-765 were received on 6/16/05.
I scheduled my biometrics for 7/15/05.

Since me and my wife have been married under two years when do I have to file I-751 to remove conditional status. I am royally confused on when to do that whole thing because I read some sample filings and they required that the temp green card be supplied with it. But of course I don't have a temp one yet and the 2nd anniversary of our marriage is nearing 09/02/05.

Also after fingerprints, do they schedule an appointment with the CIS officer for me or do I have to do it?
If, on the day of the interview, your second anniversary is up, you will receive an unconditional GC. Else, it will be conditional.

EricNeesGC said:
If, on the day of the interview, your second anniversary is up, you will receive an unconditional GC. Else, it will be conditional.

What if the 2 years are not up when you have had your interview but your name check is not done and so you are kept pending. And when your name check arrives your two years are up. In that case do you get conditional because you had your interview within two years of marriage or will you get unconditional because your name check and hence your final GC approval came after two years?

Conditional

My understanding is that if on the date of approval you have not been married for two years, then your GC will be conditional

melaniee said:
My understanding is that if on the date of approval you have not been married for two years, then your GC will be conditional
so is that date of approval or date of approval pending?