Hi all ,

noticed this on immitracker.com - latest approvals

881 KANSASKRONE EB2 INDIA
PD 7/14/00
RD 10/10/01
ND 10/20/01
FP 12/5/01
Approved on 12/26/01

That\'s amzing - miracles do happen - not to us :)

all the best for KANSASKRONE

regards

psvgc

Hi

Applied my 485 in may 2001 (EB2 India) ND in Aug 2001.. waiting for such miracles happen.. FP done on November 3rd 2001

wife did not get her EAD yet (same RD/ND)... got sick of calling TSC during my I140 time.. so am not really in a mood to call TSC.

regards

psvgc

485 transferred to new orleans office please help

i called the tsc avm and message said that my case has been transferred to new orleans for processing, and they will send me a written decision as soon as processing is complete. does this mean that my case will be processe soon or will it take much longer. what should i do ? should i go to the new orleans office myself.? please help.
tsc i-485 eb3 liberia pd 1997, nd 10/00 fp 01/01

Reg. your wife\'s EAD

Hi psvgc:

When the same thing happened in my case, i.e. wife\'s EAD card did not come along with mine I went to the local INS office and asked them if they could provide an interim card. They informed me that they could do it if I had a receipt notice and if it was more than 90 days old. However, by the time I finished getting the form filled and submitted it, they checked their records and told me that TSC had sent the EAD card a couple of days ago. Sure enough it arrived the next day. Good Luck.

Regards
seebeekay