Gurus,

I need some advice.

I-140 approved: 12/01
RD 485: 02/02
FP1: 04/02
Changed Employer:09/03
FP2 : 06/04

Notice to revoke 140 was received 06/04 based on the following USCIS memo

http://pubweb.fdbl.com/news1.nsf/9a...a5fb25ce568aeff585256ea90052dbea?OpenDocument

The notice said that my employer didn't have/show enough evidence that he has the ability to pay my salary. Responded to this notice with all my pay slips since labor cert approval and previous and current employer's financial information.

From the website, its seems that they have reopened my 140 application :mad: and it says that it is taking 350-400 days for this kind of case :confused:

My questions: is it usual to get these kind of notices these days? Any stats on decline d vs. approved.... and finally how long do they take to make a decision... hopefully not 400 days :(

Thanks in advance for your help.

you will get reply in a week...Be happy mann.....

Don't worry about this.. you will get reply in a week.
I also saw the same kind of reply when I replied for "RFE to revoke my approved I-140".... I replied and it got approved in a week.

Within next TWO day... my case got transferred to CSC( where I filed 485 ) from VSC ( where my 140 was approved ).

Now I got RFE for my 485 case... I haven't yet answered as I need to travel to India

Thanks pani321

...... Was your notice to revoke 140 based on "Ability to pay" or some other reason......

and what is your new RFE about, if I may ask