Notice Returned as Undeliverable.

ckpd2001

Registered Users (C)
I got my GC and Welcome notice in Oct 2007.
In Dec 2007 I got the email from USCIS-CRIS saying Notice Returned as Undeliverable.

Following is message :
Current Status: Notice Returned as Undeliverable.

On December 10, 2007, the post office returned the notice we last sent you on this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS as undeliverable. This may have serious effects on processing this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update your mailing address for this notice to be re-sent.

Did anyone get similar email ?

I got GC in nov 2007 and I also have same Notice Returned as Undeliverable update . Do we need to do any thing on this ? I have received card and welcome notice .

I got GC in nov 2007 and I also have same Notice Returned as Undeliverable update . Do we need to do any thing on this ? I have received card and welcome notice .

Hey Venket75,

I called two time no used one time answer send form to request new card . Than I ask how come letter return back I am stating same address last three years and never request address change. You do not have to worry you got card your fine.

Second time called . She even do not want to talk, she say you received GC your fine . Why is saying document undelivered saying . I do not has access to you case.

You can try calling find out the what's going ?

Has your attorney changed his address? It could be the copy of approval notice sent to your attorney's old address. You don't have to do anything.

Card Returned as Undeliverable

I just called TCS for email of Card Returned as Undeliverable for my son. IO told me because my son's name didn't appear in mailing address I registered in local post office. I must go to post office to do this. But I received my son's Welcome Notice weeks ago without any delivery problem. Do your guys experience similar problem?

Thanks