notice requesting additional evidence or information

jxsssi27

Registered Users (C)
Hello guys just received 3 email notice again requesting additional evidence or information. Anyone in same situation.
Please share your info
Kind regard

You should be getting more specific information in the mail in a few days. Nothing unusual.

Do Not Worry

Dont worry man....a lot of people in this forum went through the same. Do not worry..... I was also very paniced when I received these emails and even the letter aferwards..... You should be able to use the search function in the forum and hopefully 'will be able to sent/ answer whatever they need/asked for.

Just got an e-mail requesting more evidence, I wonder what it is, most likely a copy of the passport and RTD.

Tuti1975
According to my attorney, the most commnly requested document is a birth certificate. Let's wait and see. :) At least, they are doing something.

Hi guy just got letter asking if i applied for green card before in us (answer yes or no) Thats all....

Hi,

I am also in the same boat. Waiting to receive a paper mail to know the reason. I am bothering more about this..

Ravinka

jxsssi27 said:
Hello guys just received 3 email notice again requesting additional evidence or information. Anyone in same situation.
Please share your info
Kind regard

Just updating you guys, after receiving letter from NSC i sent my response to them ASAP .They already updated my case.........now waiting again