Notice Receipts for oct/NOV

slick

Registered Users (C)
Just wondering if anyone received ND for 140/485 applied in the first week of november. I have applied mine on nov 3rd. I din't get my ND yet.

nov reciepts

one of my friend applied 485,ead during the 1st week of Nov. got the receipt notices within a month. actually, he had the 140 approval before filing.

Slick, you should get yours any day now. My RD for 140/485 concurrent filing was Nov 1, ND was Dec 5 and lawyer just got the receipt notices (Dec 12). VSC is back logged even for issuing receipts.

For my I-485, the RD is 11/04 and ND is 12/05.

Previously if you see in most cases RD and ND are within 2 or 3 days. Now it's more than a month. God knows as the time passes, every aspect of the processing might be delayed much further. Just wish magic happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dependent:

Nice to see you here again. It is surprised that my application was sent out on the same day 11/27. Even though my LC was approved on 09/10 but used my old company info and ignored my supplement document requiring to change company name. It took two months to get my new LC. Anyway, it better to change it in LC stage as my lawyer said. I am trying to get IIO contact info and also want to know what I-140 processing time exactly means? It means ND or RD since the range is from 3 days to more than one month between RD and ND. I am trying to get answer but found you. Do you have any idea? OR can anyone in this thread tell me? Thanks.

Originally posted by dependent
So for now Dates on my 140/485 concurrent filing
My MD is 11/27

hi hsteven29 .....
Good to see u here
Here is IIO contact info
The phone number is 802-527-4913.
But I guess it is still early to call them for any RD as we are seeing unusual long que here so we might get after atleast one month later...
Are these delays are due to INS_Homeland transisiton???

Hi Depdendent:

I know that it is too earily to call them. I just want to know what the processing time is based on? Is it based on RD or ND? For example, it is processing 06/05 for E31 (EB3) or 06/04 for E21 (EB2), Does it point RD 06/05 (or 06/04 EB2) OR point to ND 06/05 (or 06/04 EB2). It might cause big difference if it is more than one month between RD and ND. This delay is just due to DOL's mistake. My application was submitted to DOL while my company merged with another company. The LC from state-level was old company, and we added more document when submitting to DOL. But they didn't pay much attention and used old company to certify. So we submitted again and was told that it would take 2 - 3weeks but found all documents lost after 4 weeks and submitted again and costed two months.

Anyway, I hope that we are lucky this time. Of course, good luck to everyone!!!

Originally posted by dependent
hi hsteven29 .....
Good to see u here
Here is IIO contact info
The phone number is 802-527-4913.
But I guess it is still early to call them for any RD as we are seeing unusual long que here so we might get after atleast one month later...
Are these delays are due to INS_Homeland transisiton???

If I am not mistaken:

RD is the date they received the application through mail or courier. ND is the date they enter details regarding the application into the computer and assign EAC....number for the application. Processing time counts from ND I hope.

They suppose to enter the application details the same day they receive the application. But...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by slick
Just wondering if anyone received ND for 140/485 applied in the first week of november. I have applied mine on nov 3rd. I din't get my ND yet.

Slick,

I was wondering if you got your receipt yet?

Thanks

If you sent your application and required return receipt by certified, you should know your RD since your return receipt would tell you that but you couldn't know your ND until you get notification from INS

No Notice Date Yet

I have mailed my 140/485 apps on the 6Th Nov.I am still waiting for the Receipt Dates. I was wondering if any one on this thread go their RD's From INS.

received receipt notices.

My lawyer received my I-485, EAD and AP receipt notices.

MD:11/05
RD:11/07
ND:12/20

approval ...?

I140

RD 05/30
ND 05/31
approval.... not Yet

My I 140 details

Hi all

Here are my details for I-140

MD : 11/15
RD : 11/19
ND : 11/25

Good Luck to all:)

Dec filling

I did not received any receipts.
I mailed my I-140/485 concurrently on 12/04
no communication yet..

Did any one received any notice or receipts..

R

My I 140 details

Hi all

Checking on the web site ( Status Check) I found out that I got and RFE on Jan 29, 2003

I have not get any documents for RFE. Anybody out here have any idea what it might be

Time taken for receipt of I140

hey rajan_raj

It took me more than 2 months to get a receipt number from VSC. VSC sent it to my company instead of lawyer.

Good luck to u

rajan_raj
I did not received any receipts.
I mailed my I-140/485 concurrently on 12/04
no communication yet..

Did any one received any notice or receipts..

R