Notice of Interview Timeline for Applications Filed at Chicago Lockbox

Crusher

Registered Users (C)
I have been following the interview letter timeline for folks filing their AOS across the country. Although the District Office (DO) processing timeline for I485 should give a good estimate of the arrival of the interview letter, I have yet to find a direct correlation. We often see people get their AOS adjudicated much earlier than the DO processing times posted on CIS website. Does that mean the marriage-based (to USC ofcourse) applications are processed faster and do not follow the posted dates? Or they will be placed on the same queue that employment-based applications are standing?

I thought that might be a good idea, if we can initiate and follow a thread for interview letter arrival timeline of marriage (to USC) based applications filed at Chicage Lockbox by providing the application receipt dates, FP, interview letter arrival date, interview date, and ofcoure the DO where the interview is to be held.

-Crusher

-----------------------------
I485 ND : 04/13/05
FP: 04/16/05
FP results received: 04/25/05
DO: Baltimore

Waiting for Interview Notice.... :confused:

Sent I-130/I-485 to chicago lock box april 20, 05
RD 04/22/05
EAD and AP recieved 06/17/05
Notice of interview recieved on June 11, 05 for sep 15,05

bhappy22 said:
Sent I-130/I-485 to chicago lock box april 20, 05
RD 04/22/05
EAD and AP recieved 06/17/05
Notice of interview recieved on June 11, 05 for sep 15,05

Thanks bhappy22 for sharing your timeline. The whole point of this thread is to figure out how relevant are the DO I485 processing times posted on CIS website.

You forgot to mention your DO. However, I just looked through you previous posts and apparently your DO is in St. Paul, MN (Correct me if you're not in MN).

Your case is a perfect example for this discussion. Your DO is processing I485 applications with receipt ND of June 1, 2004. However, you (with a ND of 04/22/05) have received an interview notice two months ago! And this is pretty inconsistent with posted timeline. Anyways, Congratulations....

-Crusher

Notice Date : 05/25/05
FP and Bio : 07/05/05
EAD Card received : 07/11/05
Waiting........... :eek:

RD: I-485, I-130 is July 28, 04
ND: Aug 3, 04
Interview: Sept 20, 05
DO: Hartford, CT
And the priority date in Hartford is up to date and very consistent with my interview except this month. Because Last month was Aug 1, 04 and this month they didn't change.

Good Luck to everybody. And please share here the interview experience.

Dip

MY DO is Columbus, OHIO, they are currently pocess Feb 15, 2005, I sent AOS on April 1, haven't gotten interview letter yet. :(

Hi guys,

I applied for green card ( filed I485) and EAD( I765 ) on may 17 2005 based on my marriage to a US citizen . I received notice for finger printing on jun 8 2005. done fp on jun 30 2005. i then received a letter from uscis asking for my I-693 on jul 8 2005.

can some one tell me whether everyone sends the I693 along with the rest of teh forms together or they send it when asked for by uscis. i had actually called uscis before filing and they had said that u sud fill I 693 at teh tiem of interview. since i received thsi notice does this mean am at teh stage of getting an interview now or is it just a case of asking a missing form. Also can some one please explain me teh steps involved in getting teh GC. Pls note am a UK citizen. I am doing this by myself( not using a lawyer - i now think its a bad idea to do urself)

I have not had any news on my EAD as yet after my biometrics. no update as to whether they received my biometrics for EAD. on calling uscis they ask to wait for 90 days. any help will be much appreciated in thsi regard.

Usually it is filed with the package (i-693 )

I`ve sent mine with the package , i beleive if they request it you should send it to them . They accept it also during the interview but better you sent it now and probably you will receive your interview letter quicker . When they request a document from you that is mean they put your case on hold till they receive what requested in order to fallow up . You should go ahead and send it as my advice to you .

nirukab said:
Hi guys,

I applied for green card ( filed I485) and EAD( I765 ) on may 17 2005 based on my marriage to a US citizen . I received notice for finger printing on jun 8 2005. done fp on jun 30 2005. i then received a letter from uscis asking for my I-693 on jul 8 2005.

can some one tell me whether everyone sends the I693 along with the rest of teh forms together or they send it when asked for by uscis. i had actually called uscis before filing and they had said that u sud fill I 693 at teh tiem of interview. since i received thsi notice does this mean am at teh stage of getting an interview now or is it just a case of asking a missing form. Also can some one please explain me teh steps involved in getting teh GC. Pls note am a UK citizen. I am doing this by myself( not using a lawyer - i now think its a bad idea to do urself)

I have not had any news on my EAD as yet after my biometrics. no update as to whether they received my biometrics for EAD. on calling uscis they ask to wait for 90 days. any help will be much appreciated in thsi regard.

Sorry guys, didn't wanted to divert the direction of this thread but wants to answer this Qs.
You should have sent I 693 with rest of the forms. With mine and so many other people's experience with the 800#, they are not always right neither consistance. Submit your I 693 ASAP.
If your case is straight forward then you don't need a lawyer. Doing it by yourself is not a bad idea at all. So many people on this board does it. I am doing it by myself too.
From timeline for EAD from this board, it takes atleast 2 months to get the EAD. You haven't written your timeline so can not say anything about your wait time.
Try to find out your case status on USCIS website. Create your portfolio there. You will be able to find out about your biomatric.

Crusher said:
I have been following the interview letter timeline for folks filing their AOS across the country. Although the District Office (DO) processing timeline for I485 should give a good estimate of the arrival of the interview letter, I have yet to find a direct correlation. We often see people get their AOS adjudicated much earlier than the DO processing times posted on CIS website. Does that mean the marriage-based (to USC ofcourse) applications are processed faster and do not follow the posted dates? Or they will be placed on the same queue that employment-based applications are standing?

I thought that might be a good idea, if we can initiate and follow a thread for interview letter arrival timeline of marriage (to USC) based applications filed at Chicage Lockbox by providing the application receipt dates, FP, interview letter arrival date, interview date, and ofcoure the DO where the interview is to be held.

-Crusher

-----------------------------
I485 ND : 04/13/05
FP: 04/16/05
FP results received: 04/25/05
DO: Baltimore

Waiting for Interview Notice.... :confused:
My Time Line:
Chicago Lockbox
I-130/485/765 - Receipt Date: 04-08-2005
I-130/485/765 - Notice Date: 04-13-2005
Finger Print & Biometrics Date : 6/15/2005
EAD received: 6/21/2005
FP&Bio recvd. by USCIS and resumption of processing: 6/29/2005
DO: Newark
Category: USC spouse

My Timeline

My Time Line: (Marriage to A GC Holder)
Chicago Lockbox
I-130 - PD - 06/05/2001
I-485/765 - Receipt Date: 08-02-2005
I-485/765 - Notice Date:
Finger Print & Biometrics Date :
EAD received:
FP&Bio recvd. by USCIS and resumption of processing:

Will keep you guys posted as and when updates come in.

Sam

zlin said:
MY DO is Columbus, OHIO, they are currently pocess Feb 15, 2005, I sent AOS on April 1, haven't gotten interview letter yet. :(

HI, guys, I just received my interview letter today, the interview day is 10/17/05. :). I think the DO poster is right on time for columbus Ohio. Just hopefully I won't get FBI name check. Good luck to you guys!

Newark DO

My timeline:
May 12, 2005- application delivered to Chicago lockbox
June 6, 2005- Notices received
July 23, 2005- FP/biometrics complete
July 28,2005- Send medical info
August 1, 2005- 7case status updated that they received fp
August 4, 2005- 7case status updated that they received medical
Waiting for EAD

Married to USC
Newark DO

I am wondering, whot does it mean, when one get after completed FP/BIO reguest note for more evidence? what does USCIS need more, but the informations and documents you send them with the forms???? if one gets this request for more evidence, does it delate the approval process for EAD card????

DO Chicago
I485 & I765 Sent to Chicago LockBox 10/27/2004
NOA 11/03/2004
EAD Recieved 01/17/2005

Still waiting ..... and I might not even post next time

Family-based 2B
I130 approved 2001
Status change from F2B-->F1: 5/5/05
I485/I765/I131 sent to lockbox: 5/13/05 (D1)
Received at lockbox USPS tacking: 5/14/05 (D2)
RD: 5/15/05
ND: 6/8/05 (D27)
Checks cashed: 6/9/05 (D28)
NOA for I485/I765/I131 received 6/10/05 (D29)
FP+Bio walk-in 6/23/05 (D42)
EAD approved and sent out 7/26
Waiting for interview letter
DO Seattle (currently processing cases from 4/13)