Notice of Intent to Deny

avadran

Registered Users (C)
Hi kamvp,

I am very glad to here that your case is approved. Congratulations and I can understand how much stress you have undergone before you come to this point. Becase I am suffering with similar situation like.

My case has issues NOID saying that you have not maintained lawful status between so and so period.

I don't have any clue what they said that. I have h1b for that period. I have sent the papers along with H1Bs for entire duration.

Any suggestions from you is welcome.

Once again hearty Congratulations and just relax for couple of days. wish you good luck

avadran

I followed your case and I know how much you suffered!
I am very happy for you! Enjoy your freedom!!!!!

specific

Can you tell us what the NOID says exactly and have you changed the comapny in those days range.Did you go out of the cuntry again(after the Days range) before applying 485.

No, I have not changed the company and I working for same company from last 4 and half years. May be they missed one of h1b.

tuxedo said:
Can you tell us what the NOID says exactly and have you changed the comapny in those days range.Did you go out of the cuntry again(after the Days range) before applying 485.

Hi Avadran

Can you give more details about ur case.. Like RD/ND of I485 and when NOID was issued and did u respond for it?

It would give us an idea about what is happening with the case

details

PD -- 12/30/2001
Labor Approved Date -- 12/12/2003

Concurrent File I-140/I-485 notice date -- 03/30/2004.

I-140 Approved Date - 07/07/2004

FD done - 11/03/2004

NOID date - 02/18/2005.

it says that you have not maintained lawful status between so and so period and provide the evidence if you have.

I have the h1B for that period and I worked for that company who is my greecard sponsor. I did not worked for any other company. I did not change the company also.

I have send all my h1 and passport which contans visa for those period.

HaveMercy said:
Can you give more details about ur case.. Like RD/ND of I485 and when NOID was issued and did u respond for it?

It would give us an idea about what is happening with the case

replied to NOID 03/10/2005

I have replied to NOID is today i.e 03/10/2005.

avadran said:
PD -- 12/30/2001
Labor Approved Date -- 12/12/2003

Concurrent File I-140/I-485 notice date -- 03/30/2004.

I-140 Approved Date - 07/07/2004

FD done - 11/03/2004

NOID date - 02/18/2005.

it says that you have not maintained lawful status between so and so period and provide the evidence if you have.

I have the h1B for that period and I worked for that company who is my greecard sponsor. I did not worked for any other company. I did not change the company also.

I have send all my h1 and passport which contans visa for those period.

I don't know if you replied with the help of lawyer or yourself, but one more thing you could have included in the reply was your proof of employment, e.g. Paystubs and/or Job conformation letter for the said period. Because your legal status not only comes by having an approved H1, but also from being employed during the time.

Anyways, all the best to you.

details

Yes I have sent copies of I-94 and Passport copies and H1B. I have also sent earlier all my w2 and paystubs during my i-140 query. They have specifically said in NOID that we found h1 for these periods and we dont find any h1 for this period and you have worked for that period.

I have sent all the papers to lawyer and lawyer replied to it.

avadran said:
I have replied to NOID is today i.e 03/10/2005.

Did you do case transfer before you joined company A? I meant you enter usa on another company's Ha but after entering you joied this company A?

If so your visa date on apprival H1 would be from the time your H1 got approved and not from the ND. So officer might have missed this fact and thought you were working illegally from the ND of your H1 till the time you got approval.

I don't think so

I have joined the company after h1b approval only. It says that you have worked with out status more than 6 months blah blah stuff. I have three h1 s and he missed one h1 in between. He mentioned about other h1s first and last and their duration and he did not mentioned about middle one. He says he could not find it.

GCJaisaKoiNahi said:
Did you do case transfer before you joined company A? I meant you enter usa on another company's Ha but after entering you joied this company A?

If so your visa date on apprival H1 would be from the time your H1 got approved and not from the ND. So officer might have missed this fact and thought you were working illegally from the ND of your H1 till the time you got approval.

avadran,

We generally mention all these in G-325 A form (Biographic information). we need to mention what we are doing and which company so and so. Could you check your biographic information?