Notice of intend to Deni

NOID1

I received NOID. As I changed the job couple of months back & my new employer didn't gave the same letter ( for my job designation & responsibilities)as my I-485 was applied with the earlier employer. Actually when I joined, that time my new employer promised that they will give but afterwards when INS asked for that then they refused. So, again I changed the job and this my 3rd employer ( new one ) gave me the same letter what INS wanted & my attorney sent that letter to the INS with the supporting documents.

Can anyone let me know whether my case is going to be denied or is there is any chance to get GC also.

Please reply soon.

I'm pretty sure you will be approved. provided your attorney has covered all the aspects of AC21 rules while responding for the NOID.

I guess that you were late to reply the RFE for EVL and then they send this NOID

So don't loose hope you will be fine. I'm sure of it.

Originally posted by NOID1
I received NOID. As I changed the job couple of months back & my new employer didn't gave the same letter ( for my job designation & responsibilities)as my I-485 was applied with the earlier employer. Actually when I joined, that time my new employer promised that they will give but afterwards when INS asked for that then they refused. So, again I changed the job and this my 3rd employer ( new one ) gave me the same letter what INS wanted & my attorney sent that letter to the INS with the supporting documents.

Can anyone let me know whether my case is going to be denied or is there is any chance to get GC also.

Please reply soon.

It would be helpful if u were to post all the details, before people can give suggestions.

Re: Re: Notice of intend to Deni

Please give more details to help you

1. When did you reply to the RFE and when was the due date?
2. What documents did you send to file AC21
3. Did you send your new company's ability to pay ?
4. Are you a WAC02 or WAC03?

thanks! budhram, OmGV & my 140 denied.

Actually when I received RFE then I replied on time & all the papers my attorney submitted but only thing that the letter which was given from the company was not same as applied from the earlier company. They also changed my designation on the letter. only this is the reason I got NOID. So, after getting NOID I changed the job from where I got the letter with the same designation & the same job responsibilities. And my lawyer sent that before the due date of NOID.

Also my EDD is expiring in 2 weeks time & I applied for the renewal, which I received today with a new EDD card.