Notice Letter!! How long does it take (NCS)?

askaskp

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone,

Wish everyone gets their GC soon!!

I am new here.
My question is will my employer (for I140) and I (for I485, 131, 765) get the notice letter after filing I140, 485, 131, and 765? Or the USCIS only mail the notice letter to my lawyer?
We filed all the paperwork early Aug, 2006 (NCS), but we don’t receive any notice-letter from USCIS and not hear anything from my lawyer yet.

Hope you guys could give me some suggestions!!

Thank you.

askaskp said:
Hello Everyone,

Wish everyone gets their GC soon!!

I am new here.
My question is will my employer (for I140) and I (for I485, 131, 765) get the notice letter after filing I140, 485, 131, and 765? Or the USCIS only mail the notice letter to my lawyer?
We filed all the paperwork early Aug, 2006 (NCS), but we don’t receive any notice-letter from USCIS and not hear anything from my lawyer yet.

Hope you guys could give me some suggestions!!

Thank you.

Your lawyer should be receiving all the receipts from USCIS. I got mine within 3-4 weeks.

concurence I140/I485 filing on 8/2/06, Still no notice

Same here. Concurence I140/I485 filing on 8/2/2006 Nebraska Center. Still no notice. I check trackitt.com and Texas Center are very FAST! Notice in <1-2 weeks.

Since we are on this topic. May I know if you get FP notice when you receive the Receipt notice in the mail?

Thanks

15yr_on_gc said:
Same here. Concurence I140/I485 filing on 8/2/2006 Nebraska Center. Still no notice. I check trackitt.com and Texas Center are very FAST! Notice in <1-2 weeks.

Since we are on this topic. May I know if you get FP notice when you receive the Receipt notice in the mail?

Thanks

FP notice will be sent to the applicant. But, the attorney/representative also gets a copy.

Good luck with your petition.

eb1ORGC said:
FP notice will be sent to the applicant. But, the attorney/representative also gets a copy.

Good luck with your petition.

so from my understand:
FP notice will be sent to me directly as well as my lawyer.
and notice-letters for I140, 485, 131, and 765 will be sent to my lawyer only?

Thank you!

askaskp said:
so from my understand:
FP notice will be sent to me directly as well as my lawyer.
and notice-letters for I140, 485, 131, and 765 will be sent to my lawyer only?

Thank you!

Yes, all notice letters will be sent to your lawyer only and FP notice to both of you. I got my FP notice a week after the notice letters and the FP appointment was within a week!

Every form has its own "back" address. Sometimes it's lawyer's sometimes it's yours. Check with lawyer.