Notice left Dallas, TX - for N400 delivery?! No one to receive mail?!

CAHope

Registered Users (C)
What is going on with mail delivery of my N-400? Did you experience the same?

We attempted to deliver your item on May 25, 2010 in Dallas, TX 75266. You may pick up the item at the post office indicated on the notice, or call 800-ask-usps to arrange reddelivery. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to sender.

- Notice left, May 25, 2010 Dallas, TX 75266
- Arrival at Unit, May 25, 2020 Dallas, TX 75260
- Acceptance, May 20, 2010

What is going on with mail delivery of my N-400? Did you experience the same?

We attempted to deliver your item on May 25, 2010 in Dallas, TX 75266. You may pick up the item at the post office indicated on the notice, or call 800-ask-usps to arrange reddelivery. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to sender.

- Notice left, May 25, 2010 Dallas, TX 75266
- Arrival at Unit, May 25, 2020 Dallas, TX 75260
- Acceptance, May 20, 2010

You were trying to send you N-400 as fast as possible, but you delayed a little bit...Normally, most of us on the forum used normal priority mail, which does not require someone to recieve. I think in your case certified or whatever which needs someone at the other end to recieve and sign it..
unless someone is there, you courier won't deliver it...so give them extra time...good luck

Well, I mailed thru UPS and it got received OK. In fact, I UPS'd my wif's app too.

You will need to instruct UPS to 'delivery ONLY. No signature necessary'.

You were trying to send you N-400 as fast as possible, but you delayed a little bit...Normally, most of us on the forum used normal priority mail, which does not require someone to recieve. I think in your case certified or whatever which needs someone at the other end to recieve and sign it..
unless someone is there, you courier won't deliver it...so give them extra time...good luck

Mail was sent via USPS, certified w/return receipt, as sugested many times here on forum... I didn't know that most of you are using normal mail with no proof of mailing/delivery...