notice from ins reg h1 extension

h1issue

Registered Users (C)
6 months after applying for the H1 Extension, I received notice from INS asking me if I have any H1B entries to USA during 8 months period of my 6yr limit H1B visa. during that 8 months period i was in india. how should I respond to their notice ?

if at all they don't grant me that 8 months period of time, should I ask for my 7th year now as reply to their notice, by providing the evidence of proof of filing labor or should I have to apply separately ?btw, my six year limit will be ending soon in 2 weeks.

please provide any sugggestions you have..

Thank you.

6 months after applying for the H1 Extension, I received notice from INS asking me if I have any H1B entries to USA during 8 months period of my 6yr limit H1B visa. during that 8 months period i was in india. how should I respond to their notice ?
---- you must reply to notice and send the all passport pages and point out that when you enter India you get a stamp on passport and point to that stamp on page # XYZ and when you depart India you get a departure stamp on passport and point out the page that has departure stamps. Write clearly on cover letter all your departure dates out of USA and point out that you have stamps on passport pages #ABC when you entered India
if at all they don't grant me that 8 months period of time, should I ask for my 7th year now as reply to their notice, by providing the evidence of proof of filing labor or should I have to apply separately?
---- You can send the evidence of 7th year H1 extension LC pending more than 365 days (receipt of SESA or SWA that has receipt date, Case # and your name as beneficiary, your Lawyer who filed LC he receives that receipt from SWA and ask for 7th year H1
btw, my six year limit will be ending soon in 2 weeks.
----send reply ASAP

** you can also take advice from your lawyer