notice date 03/2003

Double_V

Registered Users (C)
I was suppose to have a finger print at 07/2004 but for some reason I did'nt received the notice, after I found out, I called the service center to comfirm my new address and request to resent the fingerprint notice, however they sent me a letter, including the estimated processing date and some info which is no use, but after this my online status is like this
Receipt Number: lin0313151xxx

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On June 20, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I am wondering......is this missed fingerprint going to delay my application? when can I get my GC?!!

It will not affect anything. I miss the fingerprint too because I did not receive the letter.but I call the 800 # to update the address and after I check online I see the same message like you. But on july 21 I receive the RFI. and in aug I receive BIo notice with code 3. and scheduled for monday 8/22.So do'nt worry about anything and when your turn comes ,you will receive everything.

Asylum Aproval: Oct 2000
ND :nov 2001
Rfi : 7/21/2005
BIO :8/22/2005