*Notes for Pork and Gheewalabhai888

aghajan

Registered Users (C)
Hi Pork and Gheewalabhai888

It seems you have all the data before and after Oct.1 deadline.
Have you checked to see if NSC indded has speed up processing of I-485s after Oct.1 deadline? Please respond!!
tnx, aghajan

It seems BCIS only made us a little bit exciting on Oct 1. After that no RFE/Approval any more.

Please look at Rupnet Jan. 2002, just sort all the records by RFE, meanwhile looking the calendar, you will find since Aug 19 to Oct 1, there were no three sequential WORK days, BCIS won’t issue RFE. But since Oct 2, there are already three work days (Oct, 2, 3, 6) BCIS has not sent any RFE. So this is not a good sign, but maybe we need a couple of days more to see they really will do.

Regarding to my previous post, I list the week dates which BCIS sent RFE, and for those week days which BCIS has not sent RFE, I marked "No"

-------------------------------------------
M T W T F S S
--------------------------------------------
8/19 No 8/21 8/22 No
No 8/26 8/27 No 8/29
No 9/2 9/3 No 9/5
No 9/9 9/10 9/11 9/12
No 9/16 9/17 9/18 9/19
9/22 9/23 No No 9/26
9/29 9/30 10/1 No No
No

Last edited by a moderator:
GC_Waiting,
thanks for your reply. I should agree with you on this. The fact that NSC is not posting any new approvals is not surprising to me. Well I should say not surprising because this has been the way they have worked in the past; i.e., do a couple of things and then relax it indefinitely. At this point, I should really say "god help us with this very unpredictable behaviour!!" . It seems they don't care about anybody's life and are just doing it the way they want. I have been constantly monitoring this sites and for sure I can say there is NO trend or pattern in their behaviour. Very very unpredictable!!
tnx,aghajan