• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Notary Rejected - California

Last Friday I uploaded all seven pages of the final offer and figured I would be able to set up my buyback appointment sometime this week. This morning (Monday) I opened my e-mail to find a rejection from VW with the following statement: "The notarization that you have provided is invalid (e.g., missing state, county, name of notary)". I called the claims number (answered in less than 5 minutes) because I could not find anything wrong with the notary page. At first the claims rep agreed with me but then she said it was rejected because I did not have the supplemental California notary page. When I was at the notary (UPS Store) on Friday I asked about needing the supplemental California notary page and was told it's only needed for California transactions such as land and house sales. So, back to the notary for the extra page.

Last Friday I uploaded all seven pages of the final offer and figured I would be able to set up my buyback appointment sometime this week. This morning (Monday) I opened my e-mail to find a rejection from VW with the following statement: "The notarization that you have provided is invalid (e.g., missing state, county, name of notary public close to me)". I called the claims number (answered in less than 5 minutes) because I could not find anything wrong with the notary page. At first the claims rep agreed with me but then she said it was rejected because I did not have the supplemental California notary page. When I was at the notary (UPS Store) on Friday I asked about needing the supplemental California notary page and was told it's only needed for California transactions such as land and house sales. So, back to the notary for the extra page.
thanks for any help