Not that many browsing this Forum!? There was only one posting yesterday. No posting today so far. D

I-140 approved for CP RD 12/2000

I am still waiting . Uncertainity in Life is killing me.
Just spoke to IIO. Says that my file is in holding area waiting for it to be looked up by an INS officer. When I asked him how long would it take to actually get into the hands of an officer all he would say is SOON. It took me 53 mins to finally get hold of him and .....

Anyways maybe in a couple of weeks I will get the RFE who knows....

Less hope or hope less?

It is a difficult preposition! 5th Year!

The additional security measures introducted by INS is right ... but not neccessarily correct!! - Action caused or caused Action??

With so many people waiting with RD\'s dated Dec 2000 and prior, NSC reports it is processing Apr 1st cases!! - Accountability assumed or assumed Accountability!!

I am an Optimist - or atleast I say so .....

All the best for best of all!!

Still browsing

People are still browsing in search of good news but there is none. And they don\'t have any good news of their own either.

5th

No News here mate !!I just come lurking around almost two - three times a day !! but there is hadly anyone updating the NSC forum.

Hope fully We all will get our Green Card !!

Its just the Matter of Time myFriend !!
may Peace be with Y\'ll !!

Regards

Gloomy!

wasnt some one earlier telling here that his lawyer recieved some 10 June\'01 RD 485 approvals or something like that? Not much movements on this board though. I visit here 2-3 times a day but sadly log out after seeing no further advancement. I think John Milton was correct when he wrote "..They also serve who stand and wait in line"

ND 12/04/2000 EB2 NON-RIR, 140 marked CP

Same here. Heard from my lawyer that an officer is working on the case about 1.5 months back. Nothing yet...