Not sure what is happening to my case

enajj

Registered Users (C)
Hi all
Can any one help with what may be happening with my case.
Applied I140 EB3 October 10 2004 California Service Centre
On May 10 2005 Received an RFE email and my case status changed to say "We have sent you an RFE and so on"
My lawyer replied to the RFE on June 30.
Over the last week my LUD has changed every day for five days in a row but my Case status stays the same "We have sent you an RFE and so on"
Does any one have any idea as to what may be happening to my case as it seems strange my LUD has changed but Case status stays the same
Thanks very much in advance
Enajj

On the face of it...

It seems like they are working on your case and you can expect to hear about some progress when you make an inquiry. You should probably call them and ask what is going on sometime at the end of this week or next week.

Hope everything works out for you.

Hi,guys,where can you find LUD from ? I have been always wondering this since I don't find any last undate date in my case status message.

consequent LUD's

I noticed the same on my application sometime ago.
Later on I learnt that my I-140 was approved.
Think there is good news for you.

Hi Enajii,

Do you have any news back from your RFE? I had a RFE too and just wondering how long will it take to been processed after reply the REF.
Share your news. And Good luck to you!

Hi all
No I have have not (I wish I had though)
Will post ASAP as soon as I have any news for those that have similar case's
Cheers

Well I post here today with extremely sad news.
On August 11 My 140 was denied. The reasons were bascilly my Lawyer did not file
proof of my professional CA State registration with the original I140 appliaction, So it came back denied. Not sure what to do now appeal it of file a whole new I140.
If it was something I had done I might not feel so sad, It does seem that UCIS is cracking down on even the smallest of details as my lawyer was completely bemused and is reviewing my options
Good luck to all those still waiting
Enajj