not so sure about case status

shapourz

Registered Users (C)
I got my stamp, Jan 28-05, anyways I am done with this process, after 3 sets of EAD, and 3 sets of AP, and 2 sets of FP.
wac 02xxxxxx
my case status 2 weeks after approval was: your case has been transferd to xxxx they will let you know.

Feb 12-05, 3 weeks after approval my case status says:

On February 7, 2005, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here (where is here :confused: ) for processing. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.
:confused: WOW very nice it takes 660 to 660 days to process a case that has been filed on 2002 and Aproved and stamped 3 weeks ago.
:rolleyes:

GOD HELP US
Wish you guys best of luck and GOD bless you all :)

hi,

Before I go on... what do you mean by stamped? You got approved after the interview?

Because we received exactly the same letter. It's weird coz it says between 660 days and 660 days.

Here's my story... we had an interview last year (Dec. at LA) Failed to bring one document. The office told us to wait for six months for the decision. We were not approved nor denied. Then a month later we got that letter. Then a few days ago (before, we received a notice for interview we terminated our lawyer's services coz he's asking for too muich fee.. expedition fees and stuff and so we asked for a Congressman's help) we received a letter from the Congressman saying that our case is under review at csc and we need to wait for 6 months. I don't really understand what's going on.

I think the best thing to do right now is hope, have faith and pray.

Best wishes to you!

Hi

Hope yes I have had approval on my interview and my passport stamped
I-551 (permanent resident) but case statuse on line is comfusing.
most likely they havent updated, sorry to hear they make you waiting but if you get interview again take all your tax documents, w2, latter of current emloyment showing you are doing axact same job that your I-140 is approved for, your copy of original birth certificate and translation, marriage document and translation for all family member, drivers licence original and copy,school ID copy and original.
have all originals with you, make sure your passport is current.
it took me 2 weeks to prepare for it when I went for interview the book of documents and copys I had with me it was 2 inches thick, all where marked anything he asked for, I gave it in less then 3 seconds, no (please give me a minute to find it nonsence), we must understand these guys are extremly busy, you and I are not only files that person is interviewing and processing, all you documents must have tab so when he or she says marriage doc you say right here, so my friend best of luck to you I am sure everything is gonna be OK just take your time and prepare for it you worked hard to get here dont wait until last minute to get your papers ready.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, what type of document you were not able to bring during inteview ? please guide me as i have interview scheduled on march 2nd.

Thanks,
K'

Hope&Faith said:
hi,

Before I go on... what do you mean by stamped? You got approved after the interview?

Because we received exactly the same letter. It's weird coz it says between 660 days and 660 days.

Here's my story... we had an interview last year (Dec. at LA) Failed to bring one document. The office told us to wait for six months for the decision. We were not approved nor denied. Then a month later we got that letter. Then a few days ago (before, we received a notice for interview we terminated our lawyer's services coz he's asking for too muich fee.. expedition fees and stuff and so we asked for a Congressman's help) we received a letter from the Congressman saying that our case is under review at csc and we need to wait for 6 months. I don't really understand what's going on.

I think the best thing to do right now is hope, have faith and pray.

Best wishes to you!

thanks shapourz! i actually did what you suggested... have all documents prepared and tabbed. but instead of bring the current copy of itr of the company i bought one from the previous year.

thanks again. we got a call from INS today. they said we migth be scheduled for another interview. im crossing my fingers...

krupakar, good luck on your interview. as i mentioned, we failed to bring the current ITR of the company. best wishes to you!

Hi, Shapourz

I think that Your case has no problem.
Please see HurricanBay's comment.(http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=127814&page=32&pp=15)

His comment:
Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking
between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. We will
mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete" although my case was approved after interview. I came to know that this message means that the file got transferred back to CSC from local office.

After he got the avobe messages, he got actual green card.

Thanks,
KKJ