Not received FP notice?!

inser

Registered Users (C)
Spoke to IIO and she said its going to take 4 months from now. She did not even tell whether FP has been sent or not. Getting worried and frustrated. lot of guys with dec 99 and jan 00 ND have already received their FP\'s.
My ND is 12/17/99

No Title

I can understand your frustration. My nd is nov 1 99. I was seeing jan ND getting FP before I got. I got only yesterday. May be your file got to a sluggish INS officer. My feeling is you should be getting shortly(may be a week or two). Depends on bad luck, since I saw a posting today where oct 15 99 ND did not get FP yet. Best thing would be trying to call IIO and by chance you may end up with a good IIO.

No Title

Ranjan,
I was thinking calling IIO too many times is bad for our case. Is it not so? Most iio\'s are very rude. They dont even tell whether it has been sent or not. They just give standard answer as 3 to 4 months and hang up. I hope there is something called "Equality and justice in INS". We can only wait ...wait ..wait....for ever I think.

No Title

iser, did you check with your lawyer. The lawyer might have got it and just sleeping on it. Thats what my lawyer did. I had to call him to remind him to send the fp notice to me.

No Title

My lawyer does not care. He does not even answer my calls. They work at the behest of the bosses, to whom we cannot even talk. I wish VSC had sent us the courtesy copy, like NSC. I am stuck and helpless. God help us.