Not recd my Plastic Card and AVM also not updated

natasha

Registered Users (C)
I have not recd my plastic card yet though PP Stamping was done on
30 July 2001. My husband got his Plastic Card sometime in Nov 2001. His AVM message also has been updated correctly.
But my AVM message still says that "This case has been approved... blah blah..." and I have still not recd my plastic card.
Does anyone have the same problem ? Also does anyone know what to do ?
In the meantime we have changed our house address also. What should I do in this case ?
Please help me as I am very worried and concerned about it.
Would appreciate any help or tips. Thank you.

No Title

There should be some way to find out?
Is there any enquiry form for Plastic card that we can send and find out ?

I am in same boat

My wife and I got our passports stamped the same date as you are...Till date we have not received our cards. I am going to call VSC...

We are on same boat........

Stamped on PP in June \'01. Primary applicant rec\'d the card, but spouse card not rec\'d yet. It has been almost 1 1/2 month since then. Don\'t know what to do? I don\'t know how much help we can get by calling INS?

Call VSC !!!

I have called VSC the other day just to find out that these geniuses have sent my file to the national records center (the archive) without ordering my card. My stamping was done in November. They received I-89 in December. They never ordered the card and somehow sent my file to the archive. Now it will take a 4-6 weeks to order my file from the records center and finally order my card.

plastic card limbo

Stamping done July 2001. Still no card. TSC says they have not recd I89 from memphis office where I did the stamping. Any one know what to do? What if they lost the forms I submitted? What is the process for renewing the stamp? How dependent are you on the employer to get the stamp renewed? Thanks.