not immig. related!

Why u don't feel excited about a decent forum!

Finally a man comes to his senses and leaves and u want him to come back ??
Isn't it nice not to have to read the words chutiya, asshole and all the shit for a while..

I do like a decent forum ...

Folks,

I was merely wondering as to what happened to him. Don't take that ques. to mean either love or hatred for him! Indiatoday and I had our own differences of opinion which we sorted out through back to back PMs over a period of 3 weeks ...

Every now and then I used to find posts from him with war cries against pakistan and of late I haven't seen any.. so I was wondering .. that's all.

As this thread is not immigration related..

I thought I shall post some of my ideas here.

I, sometimes wonder, if there are only 10 people in this forum who make up 100 people, meaning, each one creates and uses a diiferent ID for each topic of discussion. It gives a false sense of number of users actually browsing this forum. Weird !! I don't know if anybody else feels the same.:confused:

True roran, I get that impression sometimes too! However, in some cases, you can easily tell if it is the same person based on the style of writing.

Sharabi,

Your style of writing does tell me something ... :) But, I won't guess it yet!

Did anyone come and tell you that we are spending hours of our time in researching who is who, based on their writing style? So, please take it easy, because no one is banging heads against the wall!!!

And, let the spender of the time decide how to spend their time! Also, there are other people, besides you, who can see the bigger picture! Believe me!

See .. unlike some people I don't post garbage and get kicked out of the forum :) .. that I have to keep reappearing in other forms and yet can't hide my inner dirty self !! :) You know what I mean, right?

For you to educate someone, you must be bright, which I don't know why but you still haven't figured out that you aren't!

I guess some are seeing the bigger picture far too much and that is why they are getting booted off the forum, my tiny, little friend!

I hang around this forum, despite getting my approval, because I feel that my job isn't done yet ... that is keeping the likes of you in line! Stay within the lanes this time and don't get kicked off again .. :)

Re: As this thread is not immigration related..

Roran...Who is alter ego? You cheeky devil, you! Under what other name(s) have you been sneaking into this forum?? ;)

If its indeed true that people have different "avatars" here on this forum, I dare rely on Rupnet data from now on!!!

Originally posted by roran
I thought I shall post some of my ideas here.

I, sometimes wonder, if there are only 10 people in this forum who make up 100 people, meaning, each one creates and uses a diiferent ID for each topic of discussion. It gives a false sense of number of users actually browsing this forum. Weird !! I don't know if anybody else feels the same.:confused:

Re: Re: As this thread is not immigration related..

Originally posted by WheresMahGreen
Roran...Who is alter ego? You cheeky devil, you! Under what other name(s) have you been sneaking into this forum?? ;)

If its indeed true that people have different "avatars" here on this forum, I dare rely on Rupnet data from now on!!!

Actually, you know what? 5 people use the same userID of 'roran'. Now, how's that? hahaha..:p
I am not coward to hide behind different userID's to post my ideas/arguments. No pun intended. Now, don't start bashing me for this.
I have never relied on Rupnet's data. I appreciate greaty-k's work, though.
Right now, as prajaram said, i have a good guess of the people who have multiple userID's, though I didn't have to spend hours analysing that. Go figure !!:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting garbage, which seems to be your specialty, is not the result of one being courageous but is the end product of someone's STUPIDITY! :) You seem to step up to the podium and then realise that you have nothing to say. So, you start blabbering whatever that comes to your mind.

I don't believe "hook or crook" applies here. Please check its application and then use it appropriately! :)

Trust me in that I did go deep into the book of someone we both know and all I could find was VAST EMPTINESS .. :) Rousing people for a cause, comes after there being some substance. All you seem to be doing is trying to rouse people to follow you into emptiness! Change that and may be people's perception of you might change and they might start taking you seriously.

See buddy, you still haven't learnt to quit when you are ahead! Had you stopped with that objective post of yours and kept your mouth shut, I wouldn't have to hang here "by hook or crook" :) Every now and then I am having to come here and whack you a little bit into place. So, it isn't loneliness, dear!

Boy, did I touch a very raw nerve by starting this thread !! :)

sharabi.. Sharabi.. sharabi... hahahahha you crack me up boy!

What in my post gave you the impression that I am getting worked up? hmmm? Could it be that I'm poking and prodding you into "jumping up and down"? :)

I think having been booted off of this forum is driving you up the wall! That loss of a nice name that you thought you had is making you crazy.. I guess

Just tell me so and I will be careful next time not to touch that raw nerve :)

No chill out, don't get worked up over nothing. Sometimes the punishment for lack of restraint is pretty harsh. But, that's the fact of life. Learn a lesson and behave properly, buddy!

And .. Oh, by the way, one doesn't "dig one's own graveyard" but "digs one's own grave"! Why would anyone need an entire graveyard? huh? To bury the likes of you??

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahhahah ooohhhahahahahahh :)

How would YOU know what a woman talks like? We all know your preference, don't we? :) Remember???

Don't take "cracking one up" very literally! It means "making one laugh really hard" ... hope you learn.

The correct expression is "dig your own grave" NOT "dig your own graveyard"!! .. LOL

At least, this way, I keep you busy researching (and squeezing your tiny brain very hard) to figure out a good come back. That will keep you from spilling garbage from your head onto this forum. :) :) :):D :D :D

Again, what is it with you and men's ass/butt/potty?? huh? Why are you so fixated on things like that? :p

:)

Is your rage at that high a level that you can't figure out when someone is defending themselves and when one is trying to educate YOU? Yeah... you Sharabi! Many of the things that you talk about you don't seem to know the meaning of it and hence I am trying to teach you :)

Honestly, tell me, who is pounding whom? C'mon, you know the answer.. tell me. :) You thought you could slip by in anonymity and see how I have you snared in this net. Military strategy, my foot! LOL :D :D :D

If you don't seem to understand the meaning of my sentence I have no choice but to explain it to you, little boy! Even if you said "half woman half man" you should still possess knowledge on what a woman talks like. Which, I doubt that you do! Because.. you know why.. preference .. etc etc.. :) right?

I think you are well on your way to have this ID banned too! :) LOL I so wish that I could see you getting this worked up .. :p

Stop your fixation with .. you know what...

Sharabi,

you don't have to try very hard to prove that you are not getting worked up! It is so apparent from the way your writing is going in circles.. remember what I said before? You step up to the podium and then you realise that you have nothing to say and so you keep saying the same nonsensical things, over and over :)

Not a single sentence of yours makes any sense!! Please, please try harder to speak properly... :p

Thanks for providing me with a good source of amusement :D :D :D:

What did you do that they booted you out???

round and round again!! To save your life, you can't write something that makes sense?! What a pity!

The correct expression is "dug your own grave" not "dug your own graveyard"!!! LOL

If it is difficult for your ego to learn this from me, I will understand :)

It is not "loosing"; it is "losing". tighten - loosen; gain - lose hope these examples are helpful

Not debrie ; it is debris

The only bad thing that seems to have happened to anyone is that someone let you have an ID here! LOL!

Go home, have dinner and rest a little. And then, come back tomorrow for more lessons on how to behave normally!

Indiatoday has been reported several times for foul language. After several warnings he or she has been baned from the forum.

Sorry, you miss the person.

I wish you all a very nice day,

Leila L. Lehman:)