Recruitment period : 3/15 - 4/16.
Recruitment report : 04/22
Recruitment report filed : 5/11

J

Recruitment period : 04/02 - 05/02.
Recruitment report : ???
Recruitment report filed : ???

Recruitment Tracker

Details in my signature. PBEC receptionist said, they did NOT receive any Recruitment Report from us(which the lawyer's office said they sent in March 2007), so guys be on top of your application and try to find out what is going on with your application

Good Luck to everyone,
-PRHolder

Details in my signature. PBEC receptionist said, they did NOT receive any Recruitment Report from us(which the lawyer's office said they sent in March 2007), so guys be on top of your application and try to find out what is going on with your application

Good Luck to everyone,
-PRHolder

How did you get to a receptionist. Anyone know how to get to one at DBC. The lawyer insists he sent it on 5/11 but I have this feeling... Im sure most of you have had that feeling.....:)
I keep checking on "http://pds.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm" but thats all I got

J

Recruitment Process

Does anyone know the exact process, once we receive the recruitment instructions from backlog elimination center? I have heard a lot of applicant's did NOT get recruitment report from DOL

In between, yesterday the PBEC systems were up and the person my company's attorney talked to mentioned that the system shows they did NOT receive any recruitment report(which the fedex tracking shows that they received it). I was also surprised to hear that the computer even showed there was no recruitment instructions sent. Data entry issue or just dumb ppl out there?

-PRHolder

My experience

Does anyone know the exact process, once we receive the recruitment instructions from backlog elimination center? I have heard a lot of applicant's did NOT get recruitment report from DOL

In between, yesterday the PBEC systems were up and the person my company's attorney talked to mentioned that the system shows they did NOT receive any recruitment report(which the fedex tracking shows that they received it). I was also surprised to hear that the computer even showed there was no recruitment instructions sent. Data entry issue or just dumb ppl out there?

-PRHolder

In my case we received the recruitment report quite promptly (for a change) from the BEC. In fact it was about 2-4 days after the recruitment period ended. There was some communication going on between my manager, HR and the lawyer for some time, which they did not involve me in. All the lawyer told me 2 weeks later was that they filed the recruitment report. This is why I keep feeling like the Titanic. Dunno what iceberg's out there. Nobody tells me anything, and they all have their own jobs and careers to worry about. So the only person looking out for me is me....and Im in the dark. Sorry for the ranting.. just frustrated

J

Recruitment Process - Snag

In my case we received the recruitment report quite promptly (for a change) from the BEC. In fact it was about 2-4 days after the recruitment period ended. There was some communication going on between my manager, HR and the lawyer for some time, which they did not involve me in. All the lawyer told me 2 weeks later was that they filed the recruitment report. This is why I keep feeling like the Titanic. Dunno what iceberg's out there. Nobody tells me anything, and they all have their own jobs and careers to worry about. So the only person looking out for me is me....and Im in the dark. Sorry for the ranting.. just frustrated

No need to say sorry.. and yes, we need to rant and who else would understand better than those in similar situations!!

You are right that the manager, HR, lawyers all are worried about their jobs and careers, and we have to ride multiple horses - career, status(which is uncontrollable and in the hands of some dumb ppl)

My company lawyer got in touch with the PBEC and they said, in the BEC computer's it says they are still waiting to send Recruitment Instructions, while we went through the recruitment process and sent a recruitment report too.. Anyway, we sent a photocopy of recruitment reports we sent in March again and are hoping that we get response this time around

Good Luck,
-PRHolder