Non RIR Cases - Waiting for Recruitment Instruction

nohope_for_lc

Registered Users (C)
I am starting this thread for people who are concern about recruitment instruction. Even in Non RIR discussion thread I don't see anyone concern about recruitment instruction. But I believe there are people out there who need to go through recruitment process before LC approval.

Please post any update here. Add your information if your case type is TR and you need RI before your LC approval. My case detail is in my Signature.

Recruitment

I have been looking to see if any one has received recruitment instructions from PBEC ..so far no one has posted anything.

Waiting for RI!!!

Even, I am waiting for RI.

Non-RIR / EB3
PD : 11-28-2001
45D Letter Recv/Replied : 12-22-2005
Case No: P-05136-XXXXX
Processing Type : TR

I would say most in Non-RIR / TR group would be waiting for RI...becoz, quite many of TR cases who had recruitment done, have been approved...I do understand some may be pending, but, they'll be taken up before the balance TR cases.
So, I think anything with Non-RIR / TR should be posted in that thread...just becoz it gets easier to monitor/browse 1 thread...my 2 Cs...:)
rgds,
LFGC
CO-Reg-EB3-Mar2002-DBPC-Dec2004-45 day ltr-Oct2005
ETA Case # D-05139-*****

Tired of waiting

MA Non-RIR / EB2
PD : July-2-2003
Recruitment: None
Regional: Never Reached
45D Letter Recv/Replied : Oct-2005
Case No: P-05172-7XXXX

Waiting for RI...

Same here..

-----------------------------------------------------
EB3/Non-RIR/AR
PD - 09/30/2003
45 DL rcvd - 05/19/2006
45 DL rpld - 05/22/2006
Case # - D-05180-XXXXX
Case Status - 'In Process' (as of 09/15/2006)

epidural can you have more details

We've seen your post about your lawyer's receiving RI for seveal 2001 cases. I would appreciate it if you could put a bit more information. We would assume they are all IT jobs and not the 245 cases but more details would be helpful.

Please be specific

so_depressed said:
We've seen your post about your lawyer's receiving RI for seveal 2001 cases. I would appreciate it if you could put a bit more information. We would assume they are all IT jobs and not the 245 cases but more details would be helpful.
so_depressed
I have put down as much details i could. But then this what is great about the forum. Share as much as possible. Please let me know if you are looking for any thing specific and i will try my best to get more details.

Has anyone searched this site

"http://www.jobsearch.org/seeker/jobsearch/numbersearch", using ETA number?
I found one JOB that matches first 5 digit of my ETA number. But the position is "Retail Store Manager". I don't know how this position is close to mine.

Hi Epidural !

Hi Epidural,

Thanks for your info !
1. Are these cases NOT 245i cases ?
2. You mentioned BEC sends exact advt. format. Is there anyway we can know if they are manually typing in the job description from the paper based forms and then sending out the advt. instructions ?

Thanks !

epidural said:
so_depressed
I have put down as much details i could. But then this what is great about the forum. Share as much as possible. Please let me know if you are looking for any thing specific and i will try my best to get more details.

gc

gc_maze said:
Hi Epidural,

Thanks for your info !
1. Are these cases NOT 245i cases ?
2. You mentioned BEC sends exact advt. format. Is there anyway we can know if they are manually typing in the job description from the paper based forms and then sending out the advt. instructions ?

Thanks !

gc_maze,
1] They are for regular as well as the 245i cases.
2] Yes BEC says that the wording has to be exact what was
mentioned on the Form that was submited for labor application.

Hope this helps and as i said just shoot more if you guys need more info.
Another piece for help. To see all the Jobs posted on AJB by date by PBEC.

http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=philadelphia+backlog+elimination+center

For DBEC.
http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=dallas+backlog+elimination+center&l=&radius=

PBEC working on weekends

PBEC working on :eek: ,

Just checked the AJB site and was surprised to see some ads posted today. Keep it up PBEC. Will get it done some day ( God knows when).

NO FIFO followed by PBEC for RI

One of my colleage in same company, same location but 2004 PD got RI but I'm still waiting with 2002 PD. This is ridiculous after 4 years of wait PBEC is not following FIFO which was promised. This is adding more frustration!!

Any more details?

MKK,
Since this is something we all Non-RIR people are waiting for, is there any other detail you could add for your colleage's case? Like how the ad should be done, etc. ? It's is indeed frustrating that you did not get ri but thinking about filing 485, our PD will work :eek:) Mine is April 2002.

mkk said:
One of my colleage in same company, same location but 2004 PD got RI but I'm still waiting with 2002 PD. This is ridiculous after 4 years of wait PBEC is not following FIFO which was promised. This is adding more frustration!!

Thanks, Epidural !
So, BEC is sending a letter saying the advt. job description should be exactly same as in the labor application. Thank God, they are not doing the data entry of the job description.
But if they are putting ads on their own on AJB, then they have to do the manual data entry of the job description, right ?
Don't know when they will reach our cases at the speed of 280 job postings on AJB in 2 months time :mad:

epidural said:
gc_maze,
1] They are for regular as well as the 245i cases.
2] Yes BEC says that the wording has to be exact what was
mentioned on the Form that was submited for labor application.

Hope this helps and as i said just shoot more if you guys need more info.
Another piece for help. To see all the Jobs posted on AJB by date by PBEC.

http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=philadelphia+backlog+elimination+center

For DBEC.
http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=dallas+backlog+elimination+center&l=&radius=

Recruitment process

As far as I know lawyer got notification to start Recruitment process. Job posting appeared at AJB. Manager of employee was instructed to post advt. with job description and salary at the work location accessible to public and common area. This posting must be at work location for 10 days. Any resumes received should be collected. This is I know so far.