non resident

kama3

I would like to go tu college but am not permanent resident. I am wondering if they are going to charge me as non state resident which is double prise. I have proofs of residing here like bills, driverslicense. Does my immigration status realy metters here?

kama3 said:
I would like to go tu college but am not permanent resident. I am wondering if they are going to charge me as non state resident which is double prise. I have proofs of residing here like bills, driverslicense. Does my immigration status realy metters here?

In california, If you lived one year you will be considered a resident and only pay resident fee in state universities

I am not sure of other states

kama3 said:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
No. If you are h1 or H4 you can avail state tuition fees only in state universities. Private Universities may not give this concession