Non PP paper filing versus efiling

ebebeb1

Registered Users (C)
I am ready to file a EB1 EA petition and I asked my attorney how he will file. I am not planning do PP for reasons that have been discussed in this forum before.
My attorney states that he mails all the documents out by overnight mail to the USCIS center. He does not efile.
My question:
I know if you efile the petition seems to go to TSC. Is this the case with paper filing non PP petitions?
Secondly are these petitions mailed to the center that is in your geographic location?
Please advise

I am ready to file a EB1 EA petition and I asked my attorney how he will file. I am not planning do PP for reasons that have been discussed in this forum before.
My attorney states that he mails all the documents out by overnight mail to the USCIS center. He does not efile.
My question:
I know if you efile the petition seems to go to TSC. Is this the case with paper filing non PP petitions?
Secondly are these petitions mailed to the center that is in your geographic location?
Please advise

If you are filing paper documents then you have to send everything to NSC irrespective your geographic location. If you efile there is a possibility that your petition might go to TSC. Most of the efiled petition has gone to TSC.

Good luck with your filing.

According to my lawyer, if you mail your paper copy to TSC, they are accepting it. We have also seen that in this forum. You can ask your lawyer to mail everything to TSC.

According to my lawyer, if you mail your paper copy to TSC, they are accepting it. We have also seen that in this forum. You can ask your lawyer to mail everything to TSC.

My lawyer did mail the paper application to TSC and they accepted it.