non concurrent I-140

sep03filer

Registered Users (C)
How long it is taking to get the I-140 approval if applied non concurrent. One of my friend wants to change employer who is willing to sponsor I-140/I-485. The employer already have an approved labor. The employer will not process H1B, however ready to process I-140 and I -485. Since concurrent is taking long time, He is considering the non concurrent process.

What is timeline for non concurrent I-140 approval.

Thank you.

Did you guys file it in CP? I would not like to go for CP.

Appreciate your help.

puhrince said:
one month

Hi Puhrince,

Is it still one month for non-concurrent I-140's..? i know it was fairly quick
about 2-3 months back..

My ND is August 9
LUD August 12
RIR/CP/EB2

I hope I get my approval soon..

Mine is a little over 2 months now and no change in LUD.

140 - CP - ND - Aug 06 - 04 - EB3

My RD is 7/12/04 and no change in LUD. Man, I'm totally p@#ed!!! Non-conc. CP /EB3. I don't know if my case is different since I'm not in the US.

no i did not..my friends and colleagues did file CP..why ru asking? anyways am going home for a month away from this crap..check the CP forums if u have any questions

non concurrent I 140 filing

Hey everyone

I haven't seen too many people who have filed non concurrent I 140. I had heard that the concurrent I 140 and I485 applications are being given higher priority. Therefore processing of non concurrently filed I 140s would slow down. Some Murthy.com report. Folks who have had their applications approved or are pending approval in NSC and who have filed non concurrent I 140s , please reply here.

quick draw where is the report in muthy.com which states this? can you provide the link or the text so that others can have a look

Thanks

Kalatta