Non-Approved guys in May-Sep 01 range - Pls post

nd June 01,
RD Aug. 01,
FP Feb. 03,
I check the status in 0125154xxx range at a half month basis, there was not much activities before, but at this half month (Jan. 15 -30), there were 6 approvals, 3 RFEs and 1 FP!!!! I think they are working on this range now, hopefully it is my turn now!!!:D

I am still there

RD 05/01/2001
ND 08/17/2001
AP ND 06/06/2003 still waiting may be this will trigger my 485 approval,I will keep you guys posted.

Its our turn!!

Guys,

Please see the list. Its our turn now..Cross your fingers and wish each other good luck!!

Just went through all the replies in this thread, can't believe that I am the oldest case on this board now. I know two guys/ladies? on this board (nhusain and 485_andhra) have the same ND with me was not approved two weeks ago. nhusain got a REF though. They did not reply to this thread. Hope that means they got approved last week. I held my application for the 4th EAD for the whole last week after got everything ready hoping heard something from INS last week. I lost my patience and sent it out today. Hope this will trigger my i485 approval if they forgot my case. I used a lot of HOPEs here?

SRC-01-274-******

RD - 08/01
ND - 09/01
FP - 01/03

RFE/AD - hopfully this month

Its really a good news to see more activites for 2001 cases.