NOID on I485..HELP!!

Did you send your package via Fedex. I was not sure if Fedex can deliver to PO Boxes. I had a NOID in my case and sent it via USPS express mail. Please check into this and make sure that your package was delivered.

It was FedEx (Express Saver Envelope). I have signature proof - signed by P.BURRELL.
I will check with my lawyer just in case..thanks.

BTW I checked - all my previous documents were sent via FedEx..

Last edited by a moderator:
This is interesting. I was told that Fedex cannot deliver to PO Boxes. But, obviously, I am wrong here. In my case, my NOID response was delivered on 08/06 and I got the "RFE received...." LUD on the following day.

ok, I got actual physical address -

texas service center
4141 n st augstine rd
dallas texas 75227

I just confirmed this with FedEx. The rep said it was signed and accepted by TSC.

ok, I got actual physical address -

texas service center
4141 n st augstine rd
dallas texas 75227

I just confirmed this with FedEx. The rep said it was signed and accepted by TSC.

araj_98, you may have done this already, if not, please use the tracking number online and print the tracking information for your records. i do this for such important mail..

thanks

1victim, Thanks, I have a copy of signature proof. I spoke to TSC rep/IO today she was very friendly and nice. She took the tracking info (#, date and time it reached TSC etc) then she took my phone numbers cell and home. She said she would email that to the assigned officer and will notify that reposnse is at TSC so DO NOT DENY..hope that works. I asked her whether I should send out a copy. She said I should give them another 3-4 days. I am gonna wait until Monday, if I dont see any update then I will send out a copy.

araj_98, you may have done this already, if not, please use the tracking number online and print the tracking information for your records. i do this for such important mail..

Good luck araj_98. I was also told (by TSC IO) our skin tests were missing so expect an RFE but nothing yet. My lawyer will follow up with TSC on monday.

Anyway, do let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

I would say, dont wait for the RFE/NOID, go ahead and get the updated 693 so you can respond asap.

good luck!

Thats what the lady at TSC told me to do also so I guess I should get that done without waiting for the RFE.

What is this skin test anyway and how long does it take?

2 days

They inject purified TB bacteria with small needle and observe it for 48 hours so it takes 2 days to get the report.

Thats what the lady at TSC told me to do also so I guess I should get that done without waiting for the RFE.

What is this skin test anyway and how long does it take?

finally, they updated the message..now it says..

"On August 17, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you...blah blah blah"