My I-485 was filed in VSC and transferred to TSC

1. Filed I-485 in Jan 04.
2. Changed Job in Sep 05
3. RFE on 485 on 05/23/07
4. Responded to REF on 6/8/07
5. LUD and message change "REF Received" on 6/12/07
6. LUD with no message change on 6/13/07
7. LUD with no message change on 6/20/07
8. Attorney received NOID on 6/25/07, notice dated 6/19/07 stating that I missed the finger printing appointment, that neither my attorney nor I received
9. Responded to NOID on 6/26/07

Will there be a change in LUD and/or message upon receiving my response to NOID?
Will I get another fingerprinting appointment notice?
Should I wait for the USCIS to send me the notice or can I visit the immigration officer by info pass?
Should I contact senator/congressman.

I appreciate your advice/suggestions.

Take INFOPASS appointment

Here is my situation

2. Changed Job in Sep 05
8. Attorney received NOID on 6/25/07, notice dated 6/19/07 stating that I missed the finger printing appointment, that neither my attorney nor I received

Will there be a change in LUD and/or message upon receiving my response to NOID?
Should I wait for the USCIS to send me the notice or can I visit the immigration officer by info pass?

Do not worry, take infopass to get exact info. Keep watching your I485, you should see LUD on your case/s and relevant message.

sux

quite a few of us have not received 2nd FPs and in some cases have been told that the FP request was sent in April (even though neither our lawyers nor us received anything) - I hope they don't send us all NOIDs

Here is my situation

2. Changed Job in Sep 05

Sorry to hear about your NOID. But I'm sure USCIS will figure out their error and fix it but please share the status of your case with us as there are many of us who didn't receive an FP even though the IO told us that an FP was sent in April.

I would say go to Infopass...and even request for a new Fingerprint notice....if they are helpful...they may even give you same day FP notice and you can give them the FP in the neardy FP office, then and there....But definitely, stay on top of your case to make sure the NOID is corrected appropriately!

What is NOID ?

Hi:
What is NOID ? Just familiarizing myself with the terminology...some kind of Notice I think.
BTW, I didn't receive my second FP notice either. I happened to call Customer Service and was told that the notice was mailed in April for an appointment in May. I went to the Application Support Center (ASC) the very next day, showed the officer my old FP notice from 2005 and my EAD and after a LOT of persuasion, pleading, requesting, she went in and checked the computers and yes, there was a second FP notice in May for me and my wife. She was very good enough to print it out and have us do the finger prints then and there. And the FBI transmitted the data to USCIS the same day too. Maybe this won't work in all ASCs but the key is to try as HARD as your LIFE depended on it.

EB3 -INDIA- PD: Oct 2002
I-485 RD: Sep 2004
FP1: April 2005
VSC->TSC: March 7, 2007
FP2: June 2007
Name Check: Pending

santosh_bh,
NOID: notice of intent to deny

maxgc,

Contact your lawyer and ask him sent fax, email, letter also make an infopass appointment and talk to IO there and let him know this was mistake.
make sure you are on top of this unless it gets resolved.

good luck!!!

Thanks guys. I will definitely keep the status of my case updated. I have made an infopass appointment for tomorrow and I called the TSC helpline as well. The lady told me that I should wait for 30 (???) days for them to respond. When I responded to the RFE (for EVL and W2s) the LUD and message changed. But she also said that for NOID there will not be a message change. I am not sure if this is true. I am also planning to go to the ASC to see if they would take my finger prints.

I had my Finger prints taken in Jan '05.

NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny)

Thanx and one more question http://boards.immigration.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Hi magic_mail,
Thanx for the explanation.

Do you think I will or might get an NOID too as according to USCIS I "missed" my second fingerprint appointment ? Should I call Customer Service and check if they issued one or are about to and askthem not to ?

Thanx !!

EB3 -INDIA- PD: Oct 2002
I-485 RD: Sep 2004
FP1: April 2005
VSC->TSC: March 7, 2007
Name Check: Pending

Last edited by a moderator:
You may get USCIS notification after few days. when I replied to my 2nd NOID(not related FP) USCIS notified us I havecome the grounds of denial. But for first NOID I didn't get any notice

santosh_bh:

don't worry i see your approval comming as soon as your name check is cleared. your recent FP should trigger something good.....

good luck...

Thanx !!

Thanx magic_mail !! I truly hope your words come true and that you get yours too soon (your PD is in the same month and year as mine).

Have a great day, guys !!! Have a beer, forget the GC (as it is after 5 PM EST) and enjoy the beautiful summer outside...:)

You can call USCIS to know what to do or Infopass.

As recently I missed my FP date(06/11), Then I called USCIS they told me to go any wednesday(next) with FP notice. Check with Infopass too.