Nogales - Sep 18, 2006

sep_nog

Hello,

I have an appointment for Sep 18, 2006 at Nogales.
Please post here, if you have an appt for that day.
We can touchbase and, possibly, coordinate the trip - per convenience.

Thanks!

Hi,

I have appointment date on Sept 11. But thinking of postpone it to 18. I applied for Mexico visa today morning, the lady in the consulate office told it will take 3 weeks. My friend got it within 10 days. To make changes I need to cancel the appointment date and then go for other date. I am afraid I might not get the same Appointment if I won't get date on 18 now. Please keep in touch so that if I reschedule my appointment date.

Thanks,
Shah.

Appointment on Sept 18

I too have an appointment on sept 18, 2006. I am flying down to Phoenix on Sept 16 from Newark, NJ. Yes we can meet and coordinate the trip.

sep_nog said:
Hello,

I have an appointment for Sep 18, 2006 at Nogales.
Please post here, if you have an appt for that day.
We can touchbase and, possibly, coordinate the trip - per convenience.

Thanks!

Hi,
Im trying to get an appointment for sometime in sept..had a couple of questions..
how are you planning to get the Banamex visa fees receipt?..also do you need a mexican permit/visa to enter mexico?..it there any company that provides consular trip services in Nogales? (similar to mexico assistance services in Matamoros)..

-
raj

Thanks for responding, folks!

Please send your contact details/email through a private message to my ID in this forum, and I will get in touch with you. We can get together and discuss the next steps.

vraj9, you can use Victor Garcia's services to obtain the Banamex receipt. I believe, he charges $145. I am not planning on getting a Mexican Visa. However, it is upto Individual preference/comfort - regarding getting stuck in Mexico if there is a security check or rejection. (Sorry, if I put the fear of doomsday in you. On the bright side - you could get some Sun on your back!!). Jokes apart, I believe, you don't need a mexican visa to enter into Mexico for 72 hrs. And I also believe, that you don't need a mexican visa if you don't plan to go more than 20Kms inside the mexican border. So, technically to go to Nogales (mexico) American Consulate you dont need a Mexican visa - is my understanding. However, please try to get an independent confirmation of the above info and post here - if you hear differently.

Looking forward to hear from the Sep 18, 2006 group.

Hi,

I also have the appointment on 18th. I am flying from San Jose.

Have you guys got the Banamex receipts? Can you guys let me know what the procedure for getting prior to going to nogales.

Thanks

Need Information (visiting on 11th Nogales)

1. Is visa required ???
2. How to buy DD ???
3. Is it possible to travle with own car
thanks
Soumit

I had taken Victor Garcia's assistance to obtain Banamex receipt. You can visit his web-site at www.victorgarciainternational.com, you will get the details there. You can also call him up in person and get all questions answered. I have found him very courteous and professional.

I will be flying into Tucson, Az on Sep 17, 2005. Please let me know if anybody else, also has a similar arrangement or is passing through Tucson in the afternoon/evening of Sep 17, 2006. We can probably car-pool.

Thanks.

Car pool

Sep_Nog,
I remeber sending you PM but if you haven't got it, I am willing to do a car pool. I am flying to Phoenix on sept 16th and might stay back in phoenix and drive to nogales on 17th passing thru Tucson. May be we can get together there and car pool. Let me know what you think. You can reach me on khreddy@yahoo.com

By the way how much time did it take to get the banemex receipt thru victor garcia?

Good Luck.

sep_nog said:
I had taken Victor Garcia's assistance to obtain Banamex receipt. You can visit his web-site at www.victorgarciainternational.com, you will get the details there. You can also call him up in person and get all questions answered. I have found him very courteous and professional.

I will be flying into Tucson, Az on Sep 17, 2005. Please let me know if anybody else, also has a similar arrangement or is passing through Tucson in the afternoon/evening of Sep 17, 2006. We can probably car-pool.

Thanks.

same appointment

i also have the same appointment. sep 18th nogales.
i am ready to car pool from pheonix to nogales via tucson on sep 17.

please contact me at kalyan.sapbi@gmail.com

how much time does it take to get the receipts from victor garcia..?

Thanks,
kcb2

Sep 18, 2006 - Nogales

Hi LaborCleared/KCB2,

I have sent you an email last night. Please find more information about the Banamex receipt timelines, there.

thanks,
sep_nog

Nogales H-1B appointment on 25th september

Is anybidy travelling to Nogales on 24th Spetemebr. I have an appointment at 8:00am on 25th September. Also, I have come across this website called mexisoconsultants.com. They help u in applying for the permit + the Banamex fee. Is anybody going through them......

apt on 25th

I have appointment on 25th too. I am travelling from LA by road.
Did you applied for mexican visa ? I am totally confused soem people says visa is required some says permit is ok. I need it stamped any how?
Regards,
Soumit

Hello Guys,
Sry I think am late here, but I have an aptmt for Sep 18th too.

I would like to discuss few issues with you guys

1) Do we need a mexican permit
2) I am planning to get Banamex reciept from one of the service guys

I am flying to phoenix on Sep 17th and travelling to Nogales by car. Let me know if you guys want to car pool or meet somewhere.

I have sent emails to few of you guys, would be glad if you want to talk. I have left you my contact info in that email

-Anil

Hello everyone, I got my appointment at Nogales today for F-1 visa renewal for Sep 18th at 8:00am. Do you guys have any particulars on this type of visa renewal especially establishing that I still have ties to my home country. Is proof that my parents still live there enough? Also, could someone give me more details on exactly where the consulate is and how to pay the fees at Banamex?

Chavali said:
Is anybidy travelling to Nogales on 24th Spetemebr. I have an appointment at 8:00am on 25th September. Also, I have come across this website called mexisoconsultants.com. They help u in applying for the permit + the Banamex fee. Is anybody going through them......

I am also having on the same day at 8:30 and like to car pool with you. Please contact me at ashok_ajsj@yahoo.com

Sep18th @ Nogales

Hello All!!
My appointment is on Sep18th as well. Reserved the Flight & Car from 16th-to-19th @ Tucson airport. Any one has the same schedule, Pls do let me know.
All you who want to team up, do count me in.. I am @ kgroups03@yahoo.com

Also wondering if any one has any confirmed source about not needing to take Permit to enter Nogales, I've been trying to get that info from Mexican Consulates, but no luck yet! Pls let me know your insight about this...

As of now, I am not planning to take Consultant's help except for the benamax receipt. [Apparently Mark&Victor doesn't operate at Nogales & the only one that operates charges ridiculously high]

Good Luck everyone, keep us al posted!!

Cheers,
Kalyan.

(kgroups03@yahoo.com)

How long are you planning to stay in Nogales?

Hello!

I also have an appointment in Nogales at 8:30 on Sept 18.
I have not bought the tickets yet, but I am planning to drive from Tucson on Sept 17. I would like to carpool, please let me know if anybody still looking for carpool.

Also - how long are you guys going to stay in Nogales for? They recommend 3 days - is this how long you going to stay there for?

My email is spb555@gmail.com

Thanks!

Sept 18 trip coordination

Guys,
I have just sent you an email to all who have provided their email ids on this forum to coordinate the trip to Nogales, Mexico with appointment date Sept 18th. I am proposing a conference call on 09/12/06 9.30PM EST so that we can talk to each other and share ideas to successfully coordinate the trip.

Who ever is interested please respond to my email and also provide your contact number via email.

Hope to talk to you all tomorrow in the conference call.

Good Luck.