Nogales - Oct 23

sfguy

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

We have an appointment at Nogales on Oct 23. Anybody else on that date? Would like to get together here.

Thanks,

Mahesh

mine is at oct26

Hi Mahesh,
My appointment is oct26'06 .i would like to share what ever i can.
All the best

uday

Appointment on Oct 26th

Hello uday,

I have an appointment on Oct 26th. Let me know if we could plan and go together. I am flying to Phoenix on 25th and driving to Nogales on Oct 26th early morning. Planning to park my car and cross the border. I have my appointment at 8.00 am and I haven’t taken the benamax receipt yet. It would be helpful we if can go in together.

Are you planning to go yourself or using some service? Reply me.

Thanks.
ravi.

Appointment on Oct 26th

Helloo Uday / Ravi,

I'm planning to book an appointment at Nogales on 26th Oct. It says the appointment is available at 8AM. How could I take a bank draft. I thnk the bank opens at 9:30AM. Do I have to go a day earlier or do they consider 'caz they know the bank times ?

Me and my wife are planning to fly to Tuscon and drive from there in the morning. If we can take a draft the same day, may be we can go together. Please PM.

Thanks,
Madhu.

Helloo Uday / Ravi/ Emmesg /Hyderabaddogred

I am also planning to book appointment for the next month. Do we need mexico visa to go to Nogales or no. Please give me inputs..

Thanks,
Alluri

oct 26th

Hello every1

Myself and my Fiancée both of us have an appointment at 8.00 am. We are planning to cross the border and take the benamax reciept even thought my appointment is at 8.00. I have heard that they would allow us to go and get even thought we have our appointment at 8.00am. Only thing we need to make sure is make it inside the consulate by 12.00 noon.

I was personally thinking that either my fiancee would stand in line and i can go get a reciept for both...or i would stand in line and she can go and get...even if this is not possible,i am sure we can go get the reciept and be back at the consualte by 11.00 am.

There is also a serive which is charging 60+5(second person) just to get the benamax reciept.

I am Gathering more information, If i find something else ill keep u posted.

Hope the same from u.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Ravi

HELLO ALL,

I Started this Thread for a Oct 23 Nogales Appointment... No Offense... I guess my thread got Stolen :-(

Nogales 26th oct

Hello pal..

Sorry that we r using ur thread..i did open one..and no one replied to me.....anyways i dont think we need visa for mexico..it clearly mentions that if we r going to mexico just for 72 hours and its within the border ...we can take the permit..and we can get that at the border...ill provide u the link where i read this in my next reply.......most people dont even take the permit i guess..they just walk thru the border.....

Thanx
ravi

Nogales

Guys,

I'm planning to take appointment at Nogales for renewal of H1 & H4, could you please help me on the following questions:

I am from Orange County. I-94 date was Oct 2005. I got entention apporval notice (I-797) valid till Jan 2007. Now I got another approval notice which is valid till Jan 2008.

-Can I renew my H1 & my wife's H4 at Nogales or should I have to renew it in India since I-94 was expired (But I have I-94's came along with apporval notices)?

-Nogales: I saw that "Crew visa" will not be renewed at Nogales. I think they renwe H1 visas correct?

-If anybody would like to join me from Orange county/LA/San Deigo to visit Nogales consulate, please let me know, I am flexible on interview date but, it should be in Oct/Nov.

-Do we need Mexican visa?

Thanks a lot for all your help!!! God Bless you all and good luck.

Ravi,

That Link talks about US citizens. I am sure Indians WILL need a Visa to mexico.. Its another thing that people follow the rule or not. The mex immigration is pretty lax and they dont care much I think...so its like takin a chance.

oct26 guys..

Hello nogales26 pals,

i got a question..

am coming for stamping validation of first H1B (approved oct 2005) from L1B , does any body on this day fall in the same category ?

I would need the list of documents you might be carrying and i can share mine.just wanted to make sure i carry all the documents.Thanks for you help in advance.

and one more thing:

am taking this service which offers to take 3 days permit , takes banamex draft and then shuttle us between airport and the across the border

http://www.mexicoimmigrationconsultants.com/

Thanks,
Uday

Nogales

pureoak said:
Guys,

I'm planning to take appointment at Nogales for renewal of H1 & H4, could you please help me on the following questions:

I am from Orange County. I-94 date was Oct 2005. I got entention apporval notice (I-797) valid till Jan 2007. Now I got another approval notice which is valid till Jan 2008.

-Can I renew my H1 & my wife's H4 at Nogales or should I have to renew it in India since I-94 was expired (But I have I-94's came along with apporval notices)?

You can renew your H1 and your wife's H4 in Nogales. I-94s you got with the approval notices should suffice.

-Nogales: I saw that "Crew visa" will not be renewed at Nogales. I think they renwe H1 visas correct?

Yes

-If anybody would like to join me from Orange county/LA/San Deigo to visit Nogales consulate, please let me know, I am flexible on interview date but, it should be in Oct/Nov.

I haven't seen anyone in the forums mention that. In fact, I'm going without making prior visa. I guess, when you are going from US, nobody really cares for 72 hours. If 72 hours exceed, you can get the temporary approval there

Thanks a lot for all your help!!! God Bless you all and good luck.

Nogales Question

hey nogales guys

do they give passport back the same day if approved in Nogales? pl. advise.

nogales appointment on 26th october

Hello Friends,

We are also going to Nogales on Oct 26th for My H1 (H4 to H1) and My husbands H1 extenstion, and my son's H4 extension stamping. We are flying from san jose to Phinix on 25th oct and driving to tuscon on 25th oct.

Our appointment is on 26th oct at 8:00 Am. Please let me if anyone wants to join us.

-Jaisheela

pureoak said:
Guys,

Thanks a lot for all your help!!! God Bless you all and good luck.[/QU

Hi
i m planning to go on Nov.9 H1/H4
i live in Orange county
wanna join
ndialani@yahoo.com