NOF Intent to Deny - Quarterly Reports for Unemployment Insurance.

tiesto

Registered Users (C)
Last week my lawyer and my company received an NOF letter from the PBEC with an Intent to Deny.

Apparently they require the Federal Income Tax returns for the last 3 years and also the last 4 quarterly reports filed with the state for unemployment insurance.

I would like to know if someone has recd. a similar request and their experiences with this request.

How does one go about asking for an extention of time to file the rebuttal. My total salary last year was about 20% lower than the salary offerred for the job. But this year it should be approximately the same. I wish to wait till Dec 31st to send in the latest quarterly report.

NY SWA, RIR, EB2 (MS+1)
SWA RD (PD): July, 2002
PBEC 45-Day BPC Letter Received: Sept. 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they asking for Federal Tax return that your company has filed OR your own federal tax return for past 3 years ?

you have 35 days to file the rebuttal and if you request for extension, you get another 35 days.
I don't think salary is a issue in your case since the DOL did not mention it in the NOF. also it seems your current salary meets the requirement.

tiesto said:
Last week my lawyer and my company received an NOF letter from the PBEC with an Intent to Deny.

Apparently they require the Federal Income Tax returns for the last 3 years and also the last 4 quarterly reports filed with the state for unemployment insurance.

I would like to know if someone has recd. a similar request and their experiences with this request.

How does one go about asking for an extention of time to file the rebuttal. My total salary last year was about 20% lower than the salary offerred for the job. But this year it should be approximately the same. I wish to wait till Dec 31st to send in the latest quarterly report.

NY SWA, RIR, EB2 (MS+1)

existance of Company

Tiesto,

Did your employer previously receive any notice to prove existence of company? As in, with the 45day letter, was your employer asked to existence of company

Ronnie

hello

i got NOF today, they asking for to prove experience and company tax return for 3 years....can you tell me how did you responded in your case ??

please reply me soon.

tiesto said:

NY SWA, RIR, EB2 (MS+1)

Experience and Tax Returns

For proving experience, I'd submitted just one experience letter on a letter head from my previous employer.

For last 3 years tax returns, you can get this from your employer. It is just a bit of a headache to dig out all this paperwork especially since no-one really is bothered with things such as 'labor certification'. Just send the first page of the tax return. Get someone in the company to sign the same on the first page as a 'true' copy.

I also had to dig out the last 4 quarters unemployment insurance papers. That form is really a bigger headache because no-one knows what it is - till you actually dig it out. It is good that you were not asked to produce this document.

hello

thanks for ur quick reply. my previous experience job title is different then LC job title, but experience is matching is that problem?? is your lc got cleared ? how long it takes this process .....

Thanks in advance.

tiesto said:
For proving experience, I'd submitted just one experience letter on a letter head from my previous employer.

For last 3 years tax returns, you can get this from your employer. It is just a bit of a headache to dig out all this paperwork especially since no-one really is bothered with things such as 'labor certification'. Just send the first page of the tax return. Get someone in the company to sign the same on the first page as a 'true' copy.

I also had to dig out the last 4 quarters unemployment insurance papers. That form is really a bigger headache because no-one knows what it is - till you actually dig it out. It is good that you were not asked to produce this document.

curiosity?

Just out of curiosity.. why would they ask for company tax returns for labor certification?