No wonder-bulletin was revised on July2nd!

banta4gc

Registered Users (C)
ANYBODY - in EB (with pending 485) - may expect approval !!
Well, no wonder, the bulletin was revised on July 2nd and not on June 29th...This way the July Visa Bulletin became effective for 1 second...and all the numbers possible got used up! Hee Hee!

Look at this article from Shusterman.com
>>>>
SILVER LINING ON THE JULY VISA BULLETIN
July 4, 2007
Believe it or not there is a silver lining to the July Visa Bulletin....

Today we received a dozen approvals for persons whose visa numbers became current on July 1st.....
>>>>

LOOKS LIKE FOLKS WHO BECAME CURRENT ON JULY 1ST ALREADY GOT THE VISA NUMBERS IN THE LAST WEEKS OF JUNE....MAN, THERE MUST BE A DELUGE OF APPROVALS NEXT...

Last edited by a moderator:

July 4, 2007

Believe it or not, there is a silver lining to the July Visa Bulletin Cloud.

The Visa Bulletin pushed the CIS into approving 60,000 applications for adjustment in matter of weeks. Today we received dozens of approvals for persons whose visa numbers became current on July 1st.

What's more, some important members of congress are hopping mad about the immigrants playing by the rules who were double crossed by the government. Representative Zoe Lofgren, Chair of the House of Immigration Subcommittee wrote letters to DHS Secretary Chertoff and DOS Secretary Rice expressing her displeasure and urging them not to revise the July Visa Bulletin.

I think he's saying that CIS actually approved all 60,000 applications in the end of June.

I can buy into the theory that visa numbers were assigned to applications that were pending and approvals will trickle in the days to come. But approving all 60,000 cases in June somehow doesn't sound plausible.

MA_Labor, I agree...I believe USCIS reserved the visa numbers and is gonna get into the motions of approving the cases in the next few weeks.....like dispatching approval emails/card ordered mails etc. In the next 2 weeks, we should be seeing lot of approvals...

MA_Labor, I agree...I believe USCIS reserved the visa numbers and is gonna get into the motions of approving the cases in the next few weeks.....like dispatching approval emails/card ordered mails etc. In the next 2 weeks, we should be seeing lot of approvals...

And now there appears to be another problem. Revocation of recent approved I-485's. OH law firm states the following:-

x ------------------------ x -------------------------- x
Issue II: Hypothetically, what happens if the USCIS requests and takes out the visa numbers prior to adjudication and approval of the pending I-485 applications?
Answer I: It is evident that the USCIS would violate the rules and the laws.

Answer II: There could be two probable consequences affecting the backlog I-485 applicants and the new July Visa Bulletin eligible I-485 applicants, shoud the hypothetical facts develop. (1) The backlog I-485 applicants who have been issued I-485 approval notices should not be affected by the fiasco, albeit the potential revocation of the I-485 approvals. In most cases, revocation of the approved I-485 requires the time-consuming immigration court proceedings, assuming that the USCIS has a sufficient cause of action which may be questionable in this case.
x ------------------------ x -------------------------- x

Is that a possibility or legal ? Well looking that the unprecedented revisal of an already published bulletin a.k.a July Bulletin, anything is possible.

This way the July Visa Bulletin became effective for 1 second

ANYBODY - in EB (with pending 485) - may expect approval !!
Well, no wonder, the bulletin was revised on July 2nd and not on June 29th...This way the July Visa Bulletin became effective for 1 second...and all the numbers possible got used up! Hee Hee!

Look at this article from Shusterman.com
July 4, 2007
Believe it or not there is a silver lining to the July Visa Bulletin....

Today we received a dozen approvals for persons whose visa numbers became current on July 1st.....

LOOKS LIKE FOLKS WHO BECAME CURRENT ON JULY 1ST ALREADY GOT THE VISA NUMBERS IN THE LAST WEEKS OF JUNE....MAN, THERE MUST BE A DELUGE OF APPROVALS NEXT...

This way the July Visa Bulletin became effective for 1 second.

Think of the foreign consulates like the ones in India. As you know, Indian time is 10 hours ahead of USA and when the July Bulletin was revised on July 2ns, Indian consulates had full day to process applications. They effectively received the revision only at the end of the day on 2nd. Having known that the revision is coming, they must have pushed as many as possible.

So, there is not only silver but platinum line on the July Visa Bulletin.

Technically it is possible.
On June 13 (a day of July VB), they have 60K visa available for FY 2007. They can't use this 60K, if all dates become current and they made current all categories. Now up to June 30, they might have used X numbers of visas (X must be less than 60K visa). On July 1, they might have alloted (60k-X) visas to all approvable I 485 and on July 2, they made all categories unavailable including EB 1 and Investment category (which never been unavailable).
There are possibilities that they will send approvals for the pending and approvable I 485 cases, which were approved on July 1.

I am strongly believe that they might have used some visa for July 07. It is not possible to consume all 60K before June 30.

You never know act of USCIS. I may be wrong.

Is any one get approval on July 1????

My LUD was frozen since it was transfered to TSC. No LUD after second fingerprints, while I came to know during infopass that fingerprint received and updated.

I read in one thread that couple of cases have no LUD, no messege change, no email but received plastic green card by mail!!!

God bless USCIS

I think he's saying that CIS actually approved all 60,000 applications in the end of June.

I can buy into the theory that visa numbers were assigned to applications that were pending and approvals will trickle in the days to come. But approving all 60,000 cases in June somehow doesn't sound plausible.

I am not too familiar with this whole visa bulletin thing. But I have a question. My husbands PD became current as of June 1st. My attorney is preparing the final papers.
I read the message on the USCIS website and it reads
July 2, 2007, 12:10 PM EDT - Dept. of State has revised its July Visa Bulletin to reflect that all available employment-based immigrant visas have been allocated for fiscal year 2007.

As a result, beginning today, USCIS is rejecting applications to adjust status (I-485) filed by aliens whose priority dates are not current under the revised July Bulletin
Who are the aliens that are current under the revised bulletin. Can't find this revised stuff anywhere to look at. If someone found it can you please post the link.
thanks

Technically it is possible.
On June 13 (a day of July VB), they have 60K visa available for FY 2007. They can't use this 60K, if all dates become current and they made current all categories. Now up to June 30, they might have used X numbers of visas (X must be less than 60K visa). On July 1, they might have alloted (60k-X) visas to all approvable I 485 and on July 2, they made all categories unavailable including EB 1 and Investment category (which never been unavailable).
There are possibilities that they will send approvals for the pending and approvable I 485 cases, which were approved on July 1.

I am strongly believe that they might have used some visa for July 07. It is not possible to consume all 60K before June 30.

You never know act of USCIS. I may be wrong.

Is any one get approval on July 1????

My LUD was frozen since it was transfered to TSC. No LUD after second fingerprints, while I came to know during infopass that fingerprint received and updated.

I read in one thread that couple of cases have no LUD, no messege change, no email but received plastic green card by mail!!!

God bless USCIS

Nobody is Current

Nobody is Current under July Visa Bulletin

Everything is Unavailable

Everyone is retrogressed Including

SCIENTISTS, DOCTORS, COMPUTER ENGINEERS, MECHANICAL ENGINEERS, PLUMBERS, CARPENTERS, HOUSEKEEPERS, SECURITY GUARDS

FROM INDIA, CHINA, AUSTRALIA, NIGERIA, NEPAL, PHILLIPINNES, PAPPUA NEW GUINEA

CASTE NO BAR, COUNTRY NO BAR, EDUCATION NO BAR, LOCATION NO BAR, EMPLOYER NO BAR, JOB DESCRIPTION NO BAR,

EVERYONE IS UNAVAILABLE STARTING JULY 1

ONE THING YOU CAN REALLY DO IS

CONTACT YOUR SENATORS AND CONGRESSMAN TO INTRODUCE A SPECIAL BILL TO ALLOCATE MORE NUMBERS TO EB VISAS, WHICH CAN PROVIDE RELIEF...

THATS THE ONLY WAY...