• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

No visa printed since January in Morocco

Malih

Hi everyone..

I'm from Morocco and my case is AF13XXX, I have passed the interview two weeks ago, but when I check the visa on ceac website, the is always administrative processing, the consulate said that my visa is approved..

One other problem, is all those who have been passed the interview in February and have ISSUED when they checked their visa, but until now no one have received his passport.

The last visa printed was in January.

Any idea please??

Contact them and ask for further information. Perhaps things aren't being updated as they should. Congrats on your acceptance though.

Hi everyone..

I'm from Morocco and my case is AF13XXX, I have passed the interview two weeks ago, but when I check the visa on ceac website, the is always administrative processing, the consulate said that my visa is approved..

One other problem, is all those who have been passed the interview in February and have ISSUED when they checked their visa, but until now no one have received his passport.

The last visa printed was in January.

Any idea please??
Hey can you tell Us if your problem has been adjusted ?
Thank you