no updates on status

vjanand72

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

there is no update on my status, after my 485 got approved on monday, they updated that welcome letter has been sent and then actual GC will be mailed within 60 days. After that no update, whether GC has been sent or not..

any of you guys are in same boat like me.. if so, please update you situation. I filed my 485 in NSC.

Your suggestions will be highly appericiated..

thanks and regards,
VJ

Hi Guys,

there is no update on my status, after my 485 got approved on monday, they updated that welcome letter has been sent and then actual GC will be mailed within 60 days. After that no update, whether GC has been sent or not..

any of you guys are in same boat like me.. if so, please update you situation. I filed my 485 in NSC.

thanks and regards,
VJ

VJ, I think it's due to lots of approvals....they are running behind in updating the status online. My spouse got her card and two days later her online status changed to "Approval Notice Sent". Before that there was no change at all even after approval. So...don't worry...you will get your card in a week or so.

You will receive another email and notice

You will receive another notice and email saying that your case is now approved.

In my case, I received the welcome notice email on 20th and the approved email on 24th.

So it is just a matter of days. Once you receive approved email, then next step (and also the last step) is receiving the physical card.

I am yet to receive the card.

All the best.
Jade

Hi Guys,

thanks and regards,
VJ

Hi vjanand72,

I have also recieved "Card Production Ordered" e-mail on 07/23/2007 after that there was no status update. Even I have not received "Approval notice" email. Please post details here if you have any updates from your side. I have not recieved my card yet.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also received email for myself and my wife yesterday, July 24th saying "Card Production Ordered". I assume I-485 is approved for both of us and we should expect the approval letter and card very soon. Called the customer service and the IO gave the standard response- you should receive the card within 30 days.

Thanks
PD Nov 2001
CSC->NSC Mar 2007

I also spoke to IO from NSC. He told me that my case has been approved and I should receive card in 30 days. However, I don't see any status update on-line.

PD: Aug 03
485 RD: Dec 04.