No Stamping

scgpr

Registered Users (C)
I went to newark to get my passport stamped. They are not stamping anyone from yesterday . The officer said that they have to do additional security checks for every case now.She took my papers and said INS will notify me when i can come back again.

This is new. The morons should have done the checks before approving

Just because we are helpless aliens with no rights, INS is playing with us.

soi

I have the original approval letter . she took AP , I-94 but gave me back the EAD card

F&*#^E*# morons!!!

actually it was just a bunch of helpless aliens like you

who killed a few thousand ppl in NY so I think it is justified to be more careful when processing immigration applications.

back off sandpa. Donot compare law abiding working aliens with

terrorists.

YOu must be insane. Please go for medical treatment.

soi

Come to your senses Sandpa

Check the language before you post. SOI is right, your need medical treatment.
and read the context. Approvals are made only after the checks are done. Going thru the same process after the approval....may be should be done on people like you...who lose their mind.
take it easy SOI.

sandpa

you have some nerve to suggest that. none of the killers waited for years to get green cards. SOI is right you need some help.

soi dont personally attack me ...

I did not compare you with terrorists. I am sorry if you or anybody felt that way. What I was trying bring forward was the logic behind additional security checks. I know that we all are law abiding citizens but INS probably does not know that for sure about all the people it allows in the country and now there are even talks about sleeper cells and hence the checks for I-485 too. no offense meant to anyone ... cool down and relax ... everybody who deserves will surely get their GC .. good luck :)

ss321 ..

how do you know that it is the same process after approval ? Maybe it is a different process that they have now devised and was only feasible to implement after the case processing has been completed.
Cursing me is not going to cause the facts to change. I am just trying to make sense out of what is happening :) sorry if I offended you !

I got my PP stamped on May 14 in LA.. Is there any difference between INS office here and Newark fo