No stamp of entry

Only to the person involved. You can’t expect a US immigration site to be providing exit information for a couple of hundred other countries, too.
I do not have any strong expectations here. don't provide info if you don't have it. if you have it, good enough. thanks

SusieQQQ

tax returns - yes. what else you suggest for ties? I am paying a storage rental too. My lawyers says ties proof won't be needed if you have re-entry permit as that's what it is for i.e to maintain intent to be lawful PR. yes, you have 4 months to do biometric and you can do it on subsequent trip. its not about being asc busy or not busy. it's applicant choice. I am sure there is another document for this clarification on uscis site. My lawyer has confirmed that I can do it on next trip within 4 months.
So... the official USCIS publication I showed you is wrong? Interesting.

Also, you do not have a re-entry permit. Your old one expired and you are entering the country without a new one, with a 4-month hiatus between application and the biometrics you were supposed to stay in the country for. So you might say “that is what the re-entry permit is for” (though that would be simplistic), but you don’t have one.

So... the official USCIS publication I showed you is wrong? Interesting.

Also, you do not have a re-entry permit. Your old one expired and you are entering the country without a new one, with a 4-month hiatus between application and the biometrics you were supposed to stay in the country for. So you might say “that is what the re-entry permit is for” (though that would be simplistic), but you don’t have one.
it's not wrong. there is more to it. you can do a small search and get clarification if you are not sure about what me and my lawyer has said. just for peace. and what i said is pretty common for re-entry permits.

SusieQQQ

it's not wrong. there is more to it. you can do a small search and get clarification if you are not sure about what me and my lawyer has said. just for peace. and what i said is pretty common for re-entry permits.
Uh-huh. Let us know when you’re back in again. Seems pretty clear you’re trying to game the system.

Uh-huh. Let us know when you’re back in again. Seems pretty clear you’re trying to game the system.
I am not. you are deluded and don't have much knowledge about this and neither want to look up. thanks for all inputs though. In every public forum. I find some people who stick to their guns and do not want to hear what professionals say or look up online on other point of views.

1AurCitizen

Registered Users (C)
I am not. you are deluded and don't have much knowledge about this and neither want to look up. thanks for all inputs though. In every public forum. I find some people who stick to their guns and do not want to hear what professionals say or look up online on other point of views.
I would suggest not getting into personal attacks here.
Perhaps time to ask the Mods to lock up this thread as contributors have had their say.

[QUOTE="1AurCitizen, post: 2489471, member: 147107"]That seems obvious.[/QUOTE]
y
ou belong to the party. there is always more than one

Last edited:

whitemimauz3

Registered Users (C)
Sal
USCBP normally stamps all green card holder at time of entry. If they forgot you can drive down to LAX airport show your flight ticket itinerary & show them exit stamp form New Delhi to confirm your entry into US.

Sal
USCBP normally stamps all green card holder at time of entry. If they forgot you can drive down to LAX airport show your flight ticket itinerary & show them exit stamp form New Delhi to confirm your entry into US.
this is what I am planning from next time as it's good thing for me.

Hi Sal,

I think this is one of those situations where you have to prepare and hope for the best. At Islamabad airport, I once witnessed a family with GCs being informed that they could not board the plane to the US because they need to get a fresh visa/permission from the US embassy as their GCs were no longer valid. The officials determined this based on the last entry stamp on their passports which was over a year old and no exit stamp(s) afterwards, if I understood correctly as I was a bystander listening. I am not sure of the final outcome of this incident and also not sure what mechanism the officials really use (I have a feeling they had other mechanisms in addition to looking a the entry/exit stamps in passport).

Anyhow, best of luck in your endeavour(s).

-Kabir.