no signature scanned for kids

ImmiPortalUser

Registered Users (C)
Hi, is it ok if no signature/thumb impression has been scanned for kids on the OCI card. Does anyone has similar experience? Thanks!

Do you mean on the physical OCI card or online status? I applied for my family of 4. Status on the web shows scanned for 3 of 4. One kid is still under process and acknowledged status.

Here is the update on my son's application. His status didn't change from Achnowledge, all ours got scanned. On July 7th I mailed another set of Part-A for my son with copy of all other docs. On July 22nd ours changed to granted status and my son's status got changed to granted on July 23rd. We are waiting for the docs arrive at houston.

In my son's case his status shows Granted since July 16th and the documents are still not printed (as of today). However, my wife's OCI has got approved and has arrived at the NY consulate office.

Has your son's status changed since July 23rd?

In my son's case his status shows Granted since July 16th and the documents are still not printed (as of today). However, my wife's OCI has got approved and has arrived at the NY consulate office.

Has your son's status changed since July 23rd?

Yes. My son's status changed to Scanned, Granted, Printed on July 23rd then on July 24th depatched and on July 28th Docs received at Houston. May be you need to call the consulate.