No response from USCIS for I-485 and I-765 filing

newskb

Hi There, My attorney/Employer filled our I-485, and I-765 when we were out of US, They know that we will be on short vacation. But it is unfortunate that filed our applications. Now it is been almost 90 days, we have not heard anything from USCIS. I keep checking for my checks cashed, but no luck. Did any one faced this situation and got approvals or any some useful info is highly appreciated. -Thanks!

You need to call USCIS immediately!!! 90 days is long enough to be well through the process and in some cases, almost done. Call them and/or make an info pass if necessary. Your lawyer should be on that case, especially with this long of a delay!!!!

Check out my timeline below and it's one of the slower ones (well, after I received the Interview (IL) letter on 9/01/07)....

Thanks! for your reply, I did call USCIS on 10/19/07, But they asked me wait until 90 days are complete. I will be calling them on 10/25/07.

procedure and contact info

Hi newskb,

My friend also did not heard any thing from USCIS. No receipts yet and checks not encahsed. He filed I485 on July 17th. For him also 90 days passed.

Did you called or Did your attorney called USCIS?
What are the information that they ask?
Could you please give the number that you called?

I have called myself, and it is the same # what they have on site (1-800-375-5283). I have dialed the #, did not press any options as if I dialed from rotary phone. After a while USCIS rep came on and i have explained the situation, She asked me to wait and call back after 90 days are completed.

Infact we do not have to wait 90 days, here is the USCIS site (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=a9243529fdb7e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCRD)
states that we do not have to wait extra 30 days. But the rep told me to wait until 90 days are completed. -Thanks!

Thanks

I have called myself, and it is the same # what they have on site (1-800-375-5283). I have dialed the #, did not press any options as if I dialed from rotary phone. After a while USCIS rep came on and i have explained the situation, She asked me to wait and call back after 90 days are completed.

Infact we do not have to wait 90 days, here is the USCIS site (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=a9243529fdb7e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCRD)
states that we do not have to wait extra 30 days. But the rep told me to wait until 90 days are completed. -Thanks!

Thanks newskb

Check cashed and got the receipt number

Thanks newskb,

I called the number you gave they told me they have mailed the receipt. My cheques also cashed. It seems USCIS customer support is very polite and very helpful.