No reply from congressman-ok to contact senator?

kashabasha

Registered Users (C)
I contacted my local congressman regarding my case. No reply yet. Is it ok to contact senator's office? Would senator's enquiry with uscis conflict with congressman's enquiry? Thanks.

kb

Yes, you can. I did sent my request to both senator and house of representative. On top of that I also sent a letter to the president. It is worth to try, but it might or might not help.

Jack

kashabasha said:
I contacted my local congressman regarding my case. No reply yet. Is it ok to contact senator's office? Would senator's enquiry with uscis conflict with congressman's enquiry? Thanks.

kb

Yup, and don't forget, you have 2 senators - at least one of which is not busy next Tuesday.

I got nothing useful from my congressman (since he lives very close to me, I figured I'd start local). So, I went to my Senator and got something going.

kashabasha said:

kb
Wait until Wednesday to decide who to contact. The congressman may or may not be in office on Wednesday.
The Senator's office might be worth a try. Just wait until this stupid election season is over and the collective mindset of the country has moved on to missing/abducted blonde white girls

kashabasha said:

kb

Of course....you can contact all of them. If you get responses from all of them....even better for you.

Just be courtious...share the info you have from other offices...and use their help wisely and pointly. Be specfic as what do you want from them and follow up if needed after some time.

Naturally, wait for elections to go and pass....